Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the email from Sideshow. My last flex payment is delayed till June. Oh well not a real surprise.

Yeah, my final 2 payments got moved. May 25 and June 25 now. I'm confused, though...I thought Black Widow was shipping early May, but my final flex got pushed to June 5...

Yeah, my final 2 payments got moved. May 25 and June 25 now. I'm confused, though...I thought Black Widow was shipping early May, but my final flex got pushed to June 5...

I got my shipping soon notice for Black Widow, say's payment is being processed May 4th.

I saw the extra time the other day as well but now all I see is a 3 month flex, tried to clear the cookies, ect but I still only see up to a 3 month flex pay

Yeah its gone back to 3 months now and the 8 months has disappeared, maybe i was seeing things but im sure it changed to 8 months lol

Says delayed till June now on the website now just in time for my last payment, hopefully its not delayed longer...:-D

I've got everything crossed on this.
No delays as I've already got to wait a couple of months longer for a untrusted local retailer to get him

I hope it works out for you m8 you got an awesome price on this!!!!! :-D

I could have sworn this month was gonna be my last payment. My automated ical from sideshow had this month listed as the payment with taxes and shipping, but now it says I have two more payments, one in may and one in june... Counting them up that makes for 8, so I guess my ical was incorrect this whole time? I'm not sure, but whatever. I have no room for this until I move which won't be until June at the earliest, so it's fine by me that it pushed.

Finally caved on this piece. I didn't want to miss out. Here is hoping that the QC comes out good. I was going to wait for in hand pics but just didn't want to chance it.

Looks like the Gladiator Hulk PF will certainly become a sought after piece after speculation that there may indeed be a new Marvel Hulk movie "The Indestructable Hulk" which will cover the Planet Hulk storyline....:panic: :panic:

Looks like the Gladiator Hulk PF will certainly become a sought after piece after speculation that there may indeed be a new Marvel Hulk movie "The Indestructable Hulk" which will cover the Planet Hulk storyline....:panic: :panic:

Where'd you read that rumor, from what I've read over the past few years. It has been denied, and Kevin Feige has come out to say they will never do planet Hulk as it would not translate to the big screen. (All of which I personally think is ******** and the main reason for GotG)

Where'd you read that rumor, from what I've read over the past few years. It has been denied, and Kevin Feige has come out to say they will never do planet Hulk as it would not translate to the big screen. (All of which I personally think is ******** and the main reason for GotG)

Hey Ty, heard it over on facebook :lol hence why I said it was all speculated at the moment...many a hoax has been told over on facebook :exactly: however, I think we all wish it were true as this would be amazing! The rumours I heard were that Hulk defeats Thanos (in what maybe Avengers 3) and becomes uncontrollably powerful...so much so that the Avengers banish him to space...thus creating the Plant Hulk storyline and the new movie The Industructable Hulk :dunno

Here was the list compiled of all possible future Marvel movie releases however some of these are said to be made into TV series also...Hoax?

heguduha.jpg

Back