Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you take a close up pic of the head sculpt???

Sure....First doesn't look too bad, but you can tell on the second. It's not that bad though....But i want it perfect..will ask for replacement.
2zoitfc.jpg

25aj8lw.jpg

25aj8lw.jpg

hEEDAA03A

Not nearly as much as your XM engraved knee pads ... :wink1:

:lol

Be sure to recalibrate your BS meter b/c if you're willing give the googley eyes, unfinished nails, poorly painted shield, cheap skirt material and wrong color sash a complete pass here you have no business nitpicking an eyebrow on XM Mags.

Looks to me like the left eye is tracking properly and his right eye should look more to his left.

Sure....First doesn't look too bad, but you can tell on the second. It's not that bad though....But i want it perfect..will ask for replacement.
2zoitfc.jpg

25aj8lw.jpg

Oh no that is bad ... send them the second pic and get a darn head replacement m8.

25aj8lw.jpg

hEEDAA03A

Be sure to recalibrate your BS meter b/c if you're willing give the googley eyes, unfinished nails, poorly painted shield, cheap skirt material and wrong color sash a complete pass here you have no business nitpicking an eyebrow on XM Mags.

Wow I just read some of your posts over in the XM threads your knees must be killing you right now??? Can you even talk???
tumblr_mp0ow78TCo1sxbnteo1_500.gif

In all honesty the head and nails on that need to be replaced there is NO excuse for that at all. I like the shield ... different strokes.. and though the skirt could be better material I think it looks okay. As for the sash I don't see a problem in those pics

In all honesty the head and nails on that need to be replaced there is NO excuse for that at all. I like the shield ... different strokes.. and though the skirt could be better material I think it looks okay. As for the sash I don't see a problem in those pics

Good cover. :wink1:

I got a sketch for you right here in my pants ;) Take your "I can't draw Wolverine" Koewn and cry :) ;)

You know who Koewn draws Well? Spider-man.... I am guessing that is because he does not have to draw pesky things Like a nose and human eyes and a mouth. :) ;)

You know who Keown draws well. PITT...his own creation. His art was perfect for that character. It was the BEST for that character.

If my life was so empty that I needed to spend two days hanging around a thread for an item I have no interest in, from a company I don't like, waiting for small issues so I could ridicule I would seriously reevaluate my existence.

Spidey, not to sound too harsh, but you're derailing every thread by trying to serve justice to EVERY person expressing an XM biased opinion when letting things go would be better for everyone. Right now, it's just flooding threads and give people the impression something interesting is going on... when it is just the opposite.

duty_calls.png

25aj8lw.jpg

hEEDAA03A

I know right??.....lol. I do recall Spidey saying something about being fair and pointing out issues with whatever product from whatever company! It does not take a rocket scientist to see the paint on the shield is one of the most uninspiring paint ups of all time......hell this is reminiscent of a Syco paint up. I didn't know the leather part was that bad until someone showed a side by side pic. Now, although this seems like an isolated incident....Geno got a googly eye Hulk (although we all have seen far worse).

And skillet is right...the left eye is tracking properly, but the right eye should look more left. Outside of these three problems, the statue is great! The Hulk himself is painted almost flawlessly from what I have seen so far. The helmet and shoulder pads look solid, but those can be painted up a lot better as well. The base is done solidly as are the shoes Hulk is wearing. The sword looks solidly done as well.

Spidey, not to sound too harsh, but you're derailing every thread by trying to serve justice to EVERY person expressing an XM biased opinion when letting things go would be better for everyone. Right now, it's just flooding threads and give people the impression something interesting is going on... when it is just the opposite.

duty_calls.png

Ummmmm.. Yanked teased me about my SSC pompoms then I teased him about his XM knee pads.... Dude THAT was friendly banter... now if you had brought up the fact that JAWS and I had derailed the thread about Keown vs Deodato ********... THAT I would get...:wink1:

duty_calls.png

Well truth be told...none of us are helping in this as well.

So I am going to shut up from here on out and let everyone enjoy their GH. A very solidly done Hulk no doubt!

I know right??.....lol. I do recall Spidey saying something about being fair and pointing out issues with whatever product from whatever company! It does not take a rocket scientist to see the paint on the shield is one of the most uninspiring paint ups of all time......hell this is reminiscent of a Syco paint up. I didn't know the leather part was that bad until someone showed a side by side pic. Now, although this seems like an isolated incident....Geno got a googly eye Hulk (although we all have seen far worse).

And skillet is right...the left eye is tracking properly, but the right eye should look more left. Outside of these three problems, the statue is great! The Hulk himself is painted almost flawlessly from what I have seen so far. The helmet and shoulder pads look solid, but those can be painted up a lot better as well. The base is done solidly as are the shoes Hulk is wearing. The sword looks solidly done as well.

Honestly, Loric I looked at the proto shots and production shots and I personally don't see a MASSIVE issue with the shield... Maybe I am just not seeing what you are ... can you point them out??

Well, talking about Hulk in the GHulk thread seems appropriate to me, and it was entertaining, plus I've discovered some artworks I didn't know.
But running around with loricstone, Yank, Magnum and god knows who in many active threads to point fingers when both sides are doing exactly the same could become boring, for other people.
Hope I don't sound too serious or like an ass, just my 2cts.

Well, talking about Hulk in the GHulk thread seems appropriate to me, and it was entertaining, plus I've discovered some artworks I didn't know.
But running around with loricstone, Yank, Magnum and god knows who in many active threads to point fingers when both sides are doing exactly the same could become boring, for other people.

Ohh God, here we go again:)

Dude that fight was so two days ago...lol.... And the thing I respect Mags, Loric, and even Yank when he isnt being a grumpy old XM patsy (jokes). I don't like the infighting and I have actually tried to stop it. I was frustrated with Mags fist reaction to bad photos, but he is a stand up guy and said he was wrong. So it is done. As for me and Yank we have an understanding. Trust me it is all good.

Back