Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did you email them? I hope they get back to me soon...I am hoping for a new head and whatever the round thing is that connects to the front of the base.

Dudes...this statue is freaking heavy! I had to take it apart to move it safely.

I emailed them wednesday I believe.....Pretty quick on the reply.
Statue is heavy! I look at it in AWE! I Love it! Martin's sculpt is PERFECT!...It inspires me so much! I remember last year start of Comicon...seeing The Green Scar and saying My prayers have been answered! Long live the Sakarrson! :D!

bRUYM1.jpg
W2fuy4.jpg
wpjk14.jpg
CPB9Xb.jpg
GsxAH2.jpg
9zj4CS.jpg
fSKEbs.jpg
weeZaL.jpg

Box is 15x21x33 inches. One detail I wish sideshow would have done was to make the feathers on the helmet a different media instead of part of the mold. Also I was thinking of getting a custom acrylic box made on a pedestal. I think a besta would be too tight a fit right? How do you all plan on displaying this piece?

Interesting. The box for Bat PF is 14x21.5x34.5 inches.

Daniel sent me an email today stating a replacement of a head sculpt and hand will be coming my way soon...Thanks SSC. I hope it's perfect!

what were the issues with the head & hand?

awesome pics everyone!! will it fit inside a besta?

Can somebody put the Gladiator Hulk side by side with the Hulk Maquette and take photos? Thanks!

This thread is killing me! :lol This piece is so EPIC!!! Loving all the awesome pictures, this gives me high hope that King Hulk will be amazing too. I can't wait to see what awesome custom stuff to come out for these pieces.

A couple pics of mine while I await a response from Sideshow about replacement parts.

IMG_1716-001.JPG

IMG_1720-001.JPG

General sentiment these days seems to be to rip on Sideshow, but this piece turned out incredibly well.

Provided I can get replacement parts for these issues, I'll be a happy camper:

photo%2B1-001.JPG

photo%2B5-001.JPG

A couple pics of mine while I await a response from Sideshow about replacement parts.

IMG_1716-001.JPG

IMG_1720-001.JPG

General sentiment these days seems to be to rip on Sideshow, but this piece turned out incredibly well.

Provided I can get replacement parts for these issues, I'll be a happy camper:

photo%2B1-001.JPG

photo%2B5-001.JPG

Dude it looks epic, and I am sure SSC will help you

great pics Bmutha! I'm thinking of canceling my PO due to space limitation (specially after thinking of getting IM LSF). But the more I see the pics, the more I want him. Will see how it goes.

Back