Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a room you two!

G/Hulk looks *****ing spectacular.

Wish I was more a fan of G Hulk character, but I prefer mine in ripped shorts smashing stuff.
Big congrats to those who have ordered him.
What a beast!

I still think they should take this sculpt and turn it into a purple pants version with trees and light posts instead of weapons .... lol. Que Jedi to come in here and yell at me ... lol

Not sure if anyone has pics of these 2 two up but here is a quick one.

tumblr_llp4jzoVgi1qgeyd8o1_500.gif

That picture is really making me want a Skaar PF :drool

Well I've just been catching up on this thread. Let's just say it's been an entertaining read :lol

I second that quote Shawn...that pic is epic Brett and with the right lighting, its looking more and more like the proto pic :clap

tumblr_llp4jzoVgi1qgeyd8o1_500.gif

Yeppers you crumbling for a reorder yet Andy???

That picture is really making me want a Skaar PF :drool

Well I've just been catching up on this thread. Let's just say it's been an entertaining read :lol

I always loved the Skaar PF just no connection to the character persay, but damn they look good together. As for the thread how did you enjoy JAWS and I losing it for like 5 pages... lol

I always loved the Skaar PF just no connection to the character persay, but damn they look good together. As for the thread how did you enjoy JAWS and I losing it for like 5 pages... lol

Ha yeah but you & Jaws arguing is something I expect now. It definitely stops the threads from going stale :lol

Yank & Colin are definitely another 2 who like a bit of banter between each other

Last edited:
Yeppers you crumbling for a reorder yet Andy???

PR6.gif

Ha yeah but you & Jaws arguing is something I expect now. It definitely stops the threads from going stale :lol

Yank & Colin are definitely another 2 who like a bit of banter between each other

Yank and Colin are great! Its like a mini soap opera whenever I tune in to the forum! Yank is hilarious with all his quotes (I especially liked the sack licking quote!!!) :lol :lol and Colin bless him, just wants to make up all the time but Yank has none of it! :lol

There is one difference with JAWS and I though. There is NEVER any REAL animosity towards each other. We argue, but it is just playful banter, and while we may disagree with each other, there is ALWAYS a deep seated respect for each other. Colin and Yank need to hug it out or something ... lol.

Get a room you two!

G/Hulk looks *****ing spectacular.

Wish I was more a fan of G Hulk character, but I prefer mine in ripped shorts smashing stuff.

Big congrats to those who have ordered him.
What a beast!

:goodpost: Couldn't agree more.

It is finally here... Didn't have time to take nice pics, just opened it to check if everything was ok. Will post better pics later tonight.

For now, as many were wondering about it... here's its weight (well, the full box, not just the statue, and it is in kg).

yuh0J3.jpg

A comparison with the biggest brown shipper I have

F3p9LW.jpg

A quick pic to have an idea of the size with the tallest PF I have.

EDgTEH.jpg

Yeah. After that picture, I'm seriously disappointed I can't get it...

Exactly, that picture combined with the overall great QC (several exceptions) I almost pulled the trigger but I need to stick to my guns. No armor/shirt on my Hulk.

Exactly, that picture combined with the overall great QC (several exceptions) I almost pulled the trigger but I need to stick to my guns. No armor/shirt on my Hulk.

Yes, only one room for Hulk. N no armor/shirt version :)

Back