Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!!! Finally...The Sakaarson has Arrived! It's a Beautiful piece! It's Huge and Heavy....I LOVE IT!
Negatives
-Some of the fingernails aren't painted...Will contact SSC.
-Eyes are not looking in the same direction....little off. Not Satisfied...will contact SSC.
-Fabric skirt is cheap quality...hard to get the wrinkles out, but no big deal..I don't really care.
-Shield...never liked it....still don't like it. Paint app is meh, and it covers a lot of that beautiful sculpt(already knew that though)..Hopefully we'll get some sort of custom round shield that's much smaller.
Positives
-Paint app on HULK is really nice...like proto(paint app overall is really nice) That Green is Perfect!
-Nothing Broken!
It has presence! Martin(The Master) and GGroup never disappoint! Must Have for a HULK fan!
Just a Few Pics...
Totally forgot to put the disc on his chest.:slap

mj8zyx.jpg

2qxao95.jpg

97mj9i.jpg

28wi043.jpg

Last edited:
PS Google "Dale Keown" and that Thing is in the second line of images BIOTCH. Oh and there are 10 or 15 more JUST as good ... lol

PSS... Yeah but you PICKED the worst to "prove" your point, but I shot you down with that THING pic DIDN'T I

PSSS... You need your eyes checked then m8... but here is another one from your precious Mike D.

tumblr_msz9a8mQOx1rcp7bmo1_1280.jpg

PSSSS... Oh come on... you told me YOURSELF that you made up the CBG account, and that you have been spoofing an IP from Mexico to keep the illusion alive.

437745.gif

P.S. Mike D could draw for the rest of his life and NEVER come CLOSE to this level of BADASS

1283717-hulk_by_dale_keown_l.jpg

I notice you keep grabbing at scetches of Mike D's work..... I took a finished product of Wolverine from Keown. And thats the problem. He has many more finished images that look like that. I have read before that he is a lazy artist and that it takes him forever to finish.

I don't know if that is true but it looks like it happened here.

Looks like he got lazy with Wolverine.

Dale-Keown-Maestro-Wolverine-1024x787.jpg

I can find more finished art that is just as bad...

PS.. That wide lipped Hulk photo you posted is over rated and makes for a bad statue :)

WOW!!!! Finally...The Sakaarson has Arrived! It's a Beautiful piece! It's Huge and Heavy....I LOVE IT!
Negatives
-Eyes are not looking in the same direction....little off. Not Satisfied...will contact SSC.
-Fabric skirt is cheap quality...hard to get the wrinkles out, but no big deal..I don't really care.
-Shield...never liked it....still don't like it. Paint app is meh, and it covers a lot of that beautiful sculpt(already knew that though)..Hopefully we'll get some sort of custom round shield that's much smaller.
Positives
-Paint app on HULK is really nice...like proto(paint app overall is really nice) That Green is Perfect!
-Nothing Broken!
It has presence! Martin(The Master) and GGroup never disappoint! Must Have for a HULK fan!
Just a Few Pics...

mj8zyx.jpg

2qxao95.jpg

97mj9i.jpg

28wi043.jpg

Spidey why am I talking to you about that Hack Job Keown when these great photos of G Hulk are popping up :) ;)

Negatives
Positives
-Nothing Broken!
Just a Few Pics...

mj8zyx.jpg

2qxao95.jpg

97mj9i.jpg

28wi043.jpg

LOOKING nice Geno... yeah contact them about the head for sure, at least it isn't attached. He looks really nice next to the new Spidey Com. What a KICK ASS MONSTER...

I notice you keep grabbing at scetches of Mike D's work..... I took a finished product of Wolverine from Keown. And thats the problem. He has many more finished images that look like that. I have read before that he is a lazy artist and that it takes him forever to finish.

I don't know if that is true but it looks like it happened here.

Looks like he got lazy with Wolverine.

Dale-Keown-Maestro-Wolverine-1024x787.jpg

I can find more finished art that is just as bad...

You were saying that the SKETCH looked like Keown's work so I got another SKETCH for you from your hero. However, yes Keown doesn't do the best Wolverine persay.... BUT he OWNS Mike D on SO many other characters. You are the one who wanted to talk about others m8.... However, lets stop derailing the thread ... lol

CONGRATS again GENO!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap

Paint app on Hulk himself looks really good (besides the missed nails), it's weird that they cheaped out on doing the shield at the same level considering how huge it is.

Thanks Spidey & JAWS!

Looks great Geno, but like you mentioned, they really messed up the paint on the fingernails.

Yeah...It seems like they were painting the fingers..and all of a sudden....the whistle blew...Someone yells, "Time for Lunch" ....and there the painter goes.

Paint app on Hulk himself looks really good (besides the missed nails), it's weird that they cheaped out on doing the shield at the same level considering how huge it is.

I think the shield looks awesome m8... Have you been drinking

Thanks Spidey & JAWS!

Yeah...It seems like they were painting the fingers..and all of a sudden....the whistle blew...Someone yells, "Time for Lunch" ....and there the painter goes.

Oh right that hand is detached right??? So not a huge issue for either replacement of the head or hand.... Awesome

Are the eyes bad mate? Look ok from here.
New Sword hand request then? How did they miss those nails :huh

I'll be honest...They eyes aren't bad at all...But at a certain angle I see misalignment...just a tad. I'm just OCD:cuckoo: about it...I want it Perfect!
Yup on the sword request.

LOOKING nice Geno... yeah contact them about the head for sure, at least it isn't attached. He looks really nice next to the new Spidey Com. What a KICK ASS MONSTER...

You were saying that the SKETCH looked like Keown's work so I got another SKETCH for you from your hero. However, yes Keown doesn't do the best Wolverine persay.... BUT he OWNS Mike D on SO many other characters. You are the one who wanted to talk about others m8.... However, lets stop derailing the thread ... lol

CONGRATS again GENO!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap

I got a sketch for you right here in my pants ;) Take your "I can't draw Wolverine" Koewn and cry :) ;)

You know who Koewn draws Well? Spider-man.... I am guessing that is because he does not have to draw pesky things Like a nose and human eyes and a mouth. :) ;)

I think the shield looks awesome m8... Have you been drinking

This ain't the first and won't be the last shield that doesn't look as well done as the Hulk himself.

So going on the words of someone who has this in hand: "Shield...never liked it....still don't like it. Paint app is meh, and it covers a lot of that beautiful sculpt"

The better question is to ask if you have been drinking and how much were your SSC pom poms? :lol

Fixed that for you Puddin

OK I am done posting pics that have nothing to do with G Hulk...

BUT I just have to type in Dale Keown's name and any hero to see that he has nothing on Mike D... Mike D wins every time... How can you be so wrong Spidey.. ;) ;)

Seriously though. Sell Your Captain America and Buy this G Hulk bad Boy!!!!!

I'll be honest...They eyes aren't bad at all...But at a certain angle I see misalignment...just a tad. I'm just OCD:cuckoo: about it...I want it Perfect!
Yup on the sword request.

Can you take a close up pic of the head sculpt???

I got a sketch for you right here in my pants ;) Take your "I can't draw Wolverine" Koewn and cry :) ;)

You know who Koewn draws Well? Spider-man.... I am guessing that is because he does not have to draw pesky things Like a nose and human eyes and a mouth. :) ;)

Mike D just covers all those things in heavy shadows and calls it a day while Keown draws AWESOME faces.

This ain't the first and won't be the last shield that doesn't look as well done as the Hulk himself.

So going on the words of someone who has this in hand: "Shield...never liked it....still don't like it. Paint app is meh, and it covers a lot of that beautiful sculpt"

The better question is to ask if you have been drinking and how much were your SSC pom poms? :lol

Not nearly as much as your XM engraved knee pads ... :wink1:

Get a hand replacement ASAP.... Painters went on strike!

Lazy Bastards

Back