Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like this will be the way of things going forward for the massive edition size pieces. I guess I better get used to it.

I ordered mine quite late so maybe there sending out to the ones who ordered earlier first....im assuming thats why mine is delayed again :dunno

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

I ordered mine full pay last month. Now the race begins. Who gets to my house first, Gladiator Hulk or Superman? The betting window is now open.

Just got the final invoice shipping to the UK is $101!!!

It is the same to France ! If I add VAT and import taxes, the final cost of GHulk is close to 900$. In the end, XM statues aren't that expensive...

Buy non Exclusives locally.
Works out less than $630 for mine.

Would have cost 807$ locally... That's what I'll pay for Apo Ex, when I get it in 2 to 3 months (lucky to have secured an Ex locally). In the end, it is a less than 60 € difference, but you're right, when non ex, it is better to do it your way.

So based in the difference in cost of shipping the rumors must be true. 45 lb Gladiator Hulk. This brings tears of joy to my eyes

My cost went up $30.

I'm having mine shipped to a different address because I'll be away on holidays, but it's only about 30km away...I can't see the price difference being due to the alternate address.

My cost went up $30.

I'm having mine shipped to a different address because I'll be away on holidays, but it's only about 30km away...I can't see the price difference being due to the alternate address.

Someone posted that this weighed 45 lbs and it wasn't dimensional. Can't imagine this box being much larger then Apoc's so I'm assuming no egg shell Hulk on this one. If this is Skaar weight I will be extremely happy.

Back