Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put the £ towards this Andy...

Another great piece mate :exactly: Prime 1 are seriously knocking these new releases out the park! :thud: Will have to pass mate, if you check my display thread I've updated all the new pieces that grabbed my attention from Comic Con, you might be surprised on the one piece that stole the show for me but its just unreal :horror

For me 'Zilla went from Hmmmmm to Ooooooo!

Anyone expecting G today?

Yea, Godzilla looks awesome too! Love the smashed part of the base by his tail...very cool! Did'nt particularly like the movie but can appreciate how good the maquette looks.

No new pics that I've seen but I imagine it'll be only a moment of time :)

:lol It was a difficult decision Shawn :( even had to cancel Lobo which looked awesome at the Con :love I'm just gonna have to enjoy everyone else's Gladiator Hulks through all the pics :rock

Same here Amdy. I've also sold my G Hulk to someone else. Need to focus on few items, can't afford space and so many characters.

Same here Amdy. I've also sold my G Hulk to someone else. Need to focus on few items, can't afford space and so many characters.

:( that's a shame Pau...but I wasn't expecting to want so much from Comic Con :gah: (okay, that's a lie!) :lol but seriously...the BTTF 1:6 Delorean totally hit me for 6! Then there was the Ambassador Rosenberg Bust from ECC which is literally hands down one the best collectibles I've ever seen (including the Doom LSF) plus there's the Boba Fett PF, Lord of Darkness 1:3 statue, Prime 1 Grimlock...:gah: :gah: and that's not including the Vader PF or LSF or any of the other Iron Man 1/4 maquettes which didn't even make it to Comic Con :thud: :thud:

:( that's a shame Pau...but I wasn't expecting to want so much from Comic Con :gah: (okay, that's a lie!) :lol but seriously...the BTTF 1:6 Delorean totally hit me for 6! Then there was the Ambassador Rosenberg Bust from ECC which is literally hands down one the best collectibles I've ever seen (including the Doom LSF) plus there's the Boba Fett PF, Lord of Darkness 1:3 statue, Prime 1 Grimlock...:gah: :gah: and that's not including the Vader PF or LSF or any of the other Iron Man 1/4 maquettes which didn't even make it to Comic Con :thud: :thud:

I said no more HT, but when I saw Delorean and Marty :panic:.... Doom LSF is already on. PO. But Prime1 stuff keeps revealing their new stuff and boy, that line is dangerous :lol

How do you go on a Sideshow statue forum....

and bash Sideshow? go to an XM studio forum then and sing their praise (if one even exists). Personally, I feel XM studio work has a "kit" feel to it, headsculpts are off, no mixed media and the paint is one note from what I've seen. Worst of all, the price tag is high and they are a new company. Love or hate SS, they do have a stable of talented sculptors and their tailoring on statues has yet to be contested. You know a SS piece when you see it, they have a style all their own due to years of producing quality pieces (mostly), the pitfalls happen with paint aps most of the time, not sculpt or cut and sew (mostly).

Praise XM if you want, but I think it is too early. Their Cap was nice and thats about it. NOW THAT COMPANY RESINWORX THAT PRODUCED THAT WOLVERINE ON THE NINJAS.....THEY ARE THE ONES TO WATCH!

273092_orig.jpg
267415_orig.jpg
3188194_orig.jpg

Back