Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I knew how to ad pics and videos to comments like you guys do. This would be the perfect place for Futurama episode where Fry's dog dies waiting for him to come home.

When you go to reply to a thread there are icons above where you type. The color icons on the right have insert image and insert video. You can hover over the icons to see which is which.

For inserting an image, click the insert image icon. It will open a small window that will allow you to either upload or link the image. The same goes for inserting video, if you click the insert video icon next to it.

Oh nice. I didn't know you were into comics as well. Those are two great runs to have originals of

I stopped buying modern comics around Civil War. Back before the beginning of the movie boom, I picked up a lot of key issues for cheap... These days I just buy Omnibus' of the stuff I like. It beats paying $4 for each issue

When you go to reply to a thread there are icons above where you type. The color icons on the right have insert image and insert video. You can hover over the icons to see which is which.

For inserting an image, click the insert image icon. It will open a small window that will allow you to either upload or link the image. The same goes for inserting video, if you click the insert video icon next to it.

Wow. Thanks man. That was cool of you.

I got my final payment taken! Shipping soon on my info page. I probably wont get it faster then most of you close collectors, but I will post more pictures when I do get it!

So excited the day is almost here!

I stopped buying modern comics around Civil War. Back before the beginning of the movie boom, I picked up a lot of key issues for cheap... These days I just buy Omnibus' of the stuff I like. It beats paying $4 for each issue

Me too . Well the last time I picked up an actual comic vs a hardcover or omnibus was in 96. Started collecting in 90. Still have them all sealed away. Most of then are worthless from a monetary standpoint but I've got a couple gems in there. Probably should go digital but I'm old school I guess. I saved my lunch money for a month without eating to buy the black bagged death of superman. Image and valiant were big in those years. worth pennies on the dollar now. Ton of 90 Xmen stuff though. Loved the lee era

Stopped buying comics around the Civil War...how damned old are you?

Waits for CBG to ask if the Civil War was a 90's cartoon...lol

The GREEN SCAR HAS SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
348hp1h.jpg

Ok...I am a little choked. My order got put on hold, and no one at SS could tell me why. The lady looking after my requested change of shipping address put a hold on it, didn't tell anyone why, and then left for SDCC. It better get sorted out on Monday.

cant wait for the big guy pics! hope the full payers are not far behind, although Aug is shaping up to be very expensive

Back