Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
last set of pics...

IMG_4896_zpsa095b9ac.jpg

Enjoy!

Okay ... KNOWING how large that Spidey Com is just makes me realize how HUGE G Hulk is... WOW

:lol That was never my intention... Someone will soon put my pics to shame. Its an endless cycle. :lol

It is an awesome piece. I think a lot of people will be happy. Much heavier than apoc. Congrats to every one who will be receiving their's soon.

When your pics elevate peoples concerns shame is GOOD... lol.

:lol That was never my intention... Someone will soon put my pics to shame. Its an endless cycle. :lol

It is an awesome piece. I think a lot of people will be happy. Much heavier than apoc. Congrats to every one who will be receiving their's soon.

Shame is very good in this instance yes :clap This is my first piece since wayback so I couldn't compare the weight, the main body seems solid. Skirt doesn't bother me as much now that I have it displayed again, some strands vary in thickness. Although I would have preferred a more rawhide leather like the molded body straps. I found this pic and site, do you think they would make a minature one haha?? :lol https://battle-ready.com/home/category/skirts-thigh. I'm going to email them with a picture of green scar and ask out of curiousity. Maybe expensive, I might just find some material to cut up. Peace out......

Looks fantastic!!! only small nitpicking, the shield shadings & skirt material could have been better.
Still impressed of how good the head paint looks. Makes me even more excited for Lobo

IMG_4896_zpsa095b9ac.jpg

Wow. To think I could buy that Gladiator Hulk ... or XM's strip-o-gram Captain America for the same price ....

decisions, decisions

Not a hater in sight, where they all gone? :huh

Great pictures, congrats on an awesome piece :clap

All getting ready to eat a big old piece of humble pie. That or looking at the pics with a magnifying glass to see if there is a feather out of place so they can harps on that. I wonder if they will have the courage to come back now and say they were wrong. I notice many in this community lack the guts to do that even when faced with proof. People raved about how close MJ and Gwen were to the prototypes, well IMHO this is JUST as good.

Last edited:
All getting ready to eat a big old piece of humble pie. That or looking at the pics with a magnifying glass to see if there is a feather out of place so they can harps on that. I wonder if they will have the courage to come back now and say they were wrong. I notice many in this community lack the guts to do that even when faced with proof. People raved about how close MJ and Gwen were to the prototypes, well IMHO this is JUST as good.
Don't be silly Shawn...

This stomps all over MJ & Gwen.
Still only two with no issues, long may it continue. He looks epic!

Don't be silly Shawn...

This stomps all over MJ & Gwen.
Still only two with no issues, long may it continue. He looks epic!

It isn't the issues I am talking about though m8. This LOOKS like as close to the prototype as any other statue I have seen which was the comparison with MJ and Gwen which were phenomenal in their own right. That was the part of certain haters comments that pissed me off. All that false advertising ******** should be put to rest now. QC issues are a different animal all together.

What do you think are the chances that a certain individual is going to come back in here and take a big bite of this....

humble-pie.jpg

or is he to busy making XM fan art .... hmmmmm

disturbed.gif

Back