Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another pic I found from Facebook and another happy owner

7yta9upu.jpg

He looks great! Roberto just curious why you are not buying any court of the dead statues? They look amazing!

:lol hey CBG, if I started to buy any more licenses I would officially be made homeless by my wife and my life as I know it would be over :thwak:thwak :(

They do look awesome though but just not my thing :)

Still sad how they could not just include a COH and arm for this to be the ex, instead of making people buy both king and GH which is the same pose, nearly the same exact sculpt for double the money and double the space, not to mention double the brown shippers, plus double the shipping costs.

Didn't you read the update a few pages back. After the out cry at SDCC about King Hulk SSC has decided that they will offer both Hulks together at a discounted price. If you go and order GHulk and enter in the PromoCode TILLALLAREONE2014 you will be offered King Hulk at a cost of $50 plus shipping. Not only that they will even eat the shipping costs if you then enter the PromoCode IAMPULLINGYOURLEGCBG2015....:lecture

nope, this is from Richard over the FB group. I dont have shipping notice yet. Have a feeling this will be another Superman case

Didn't you read the update a few pages back. After the out cry at SDCC about King Hulk SSC has decided that they will offer both Hulks together at a discounted price. If you go and order GHulk and enter in the PromoCode TILLALLAREONE2014 you will be offered King Hulk at a cost of $50 plus shipping. Not only that they will even eat the shipping costs if you then enter the PromoCode IAMPULLINGYOURLEGCBG2015....:lecture

Really? Sounds too good to be true? I'm going to check SS site now. If that is real I can live with that. 50.00 more is not that bad. :)

@spidey, hate to say dude (considering you are a fellow canuck), but I don't think CBG is the one getting played.

You think that the paint job is lacking in these pictures????

I was strictly referring to the shield that the Hulk carries. Compared to the painted proto...it is really rather bland. But I also stated these pics have not been of the high quality type (no offense to those who have taken pics).

As far as the Hulk itself, the paint up looks exceptional. Not so much the shield...but before I pass complete judgement, I will wait till some great quality pics are taken in accurate light and all that other good stuff. If Cornerstore comics has it already, I will go down there and see it for myself...if they have any available. Otherwise, its waiting time.

And I am not trolling....btw.

@spidey, hate to say dude (considering you are a fellow canuck), but I don't think CBG is the one getting played.

Lol... Not getting played m8... Just playing along ...lol. It is WAY more entertaining than coming down on the guy... Trust me when I say I know the score...lol

I was strictly referring to the shield that the Hulk carries. Compared to the painted proto...it is really rather bland. But I also stated these pics have not been of the high quality type (no offense to those who have taken pics).

As far as the Hulk itself, the paint up looks exceptional. Not so much the shield...but before I pass complete judgement, I will wait till some great quality pics are taken in accurate light and all that other good stuff. If Cornerstore comics has it already, I will go down there and see it for myself...if they have any available. Otherwise, its waiting time.

And I am not trolling....btw.

All cool loric... I disagree, but to each their own... I am hoping to see him later on this week

Finally home from work so I can give a proper opinion on these photos

IMG_4881_zps21c58422.jpg

First off... This face sculpt and paint apps looks like it turned out fantastic.. The face sculpt with the glaring eyes looking off to the side was one of my fav parts about this piece. Seems that SSC nailed it.

IMG_4883_zpsdcdc50bc.jpg

The Rest of the sculpt and paint apps seem to be a home run also. Sure the shield is not as dark as the proto but had it not been for those first photos were everyone thought it was just all gold, I don't think anyone would have been looking so hard at the paint apps on the shield. Even so it still looks great.

IMG_4896_zpsa095b9ac.jpg

As you can tell in this photo, this piece has presence. Those are some other great statues that he is up against but due to size and execution he commands you to look at him. This looks to be a winner all the way!! WOW!!!

Well okay rome that just looks AWESOME... Production is pretty damn close to the proto IMHO

View attachment 123832

SSC always seems to do well with Hulk from Proto to production. The original PF, the two Dioramas, and the Comiquette are all pretty spot on to the production pieces. I would say that the final production version of the Avengers maquette is the only one that was not almost identical to the original.

This one seems to be following the original trend. :)

Last edited:
Back