Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics as always Mamba...this one is Killer(they look amazing together)

2ev3rx0.jpg

urgh! damn u ups. they must've did a bang up job shipping cause it came in the art box without the shipper. gonna have to call SSC to see if they can send me a new shipper, hopefully with foam support too.

urgh! damn u ups. they must've did a bang up job shipping cause it came in the art box without the shipper. gonna have to call SSC to see if they can send me a new shipper, hopefully with foam support too.

What? So they slapped the shipping label on the art box?

Holy crap everyone! This Hulk is insane. I didn't know what to think when I opened the box, but when I got him assembled; :thud: He really is a center piece. If you are on the fence, you better get him now. I bet he will not be cheap down the road.

What? So they slapped the shipping label on the art box?

UPS probably banged the box a few times too many and decided to just strip the label off, discard the brown box, and tape it on the art box. And the delivery man think Mr. Green wouldn't notice. The art box itself seems a little worn out too.

You're going to call sideshow and ask for a replacement brown box...

Yes, master Josh, some ninja phone call is in order.

Mr Green need to PM CBG for advice :horror

J/K

hehehee

Mr. Green better removes those transparent tape soon. Once hardened, those tape won't look so good in the possible after market - possibly like removing brazilin wax once it hardened.

man this guy is so great! except for his leather kilt-- i know im :horse but he's so perfect whyd ya have to crap one part up on purpose? boot leather matches chest straps matches brown crappy Fo-suede kilt?. the Huge es shouldve been enough $$$ SS... i have 0 talent in design hoping an entrepreneuring boardy makes a 3rd party kilt, id PO it.

Mine has arrived and this thing is awesome!!!! I really didnt think it would be so big, its massive!! Great piece, ill try and get some photos up with my *****y phone camera :-s

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Got mine yesterday and opened him up today. Got a completely flawless piece. Not even so much as a scratch. I haven't been this impressed with a SS statue in quite some time. Everything about this guy screams epic. Lot of detailing went into the statue. The green is alot darker then it's showing in pictures. From the dust and debris covering his sandals to the leather straps on his chest there's alot to love on this Hulk. The shield, sword, and helmet all look awesome. the portrait on mine is perfect. Both eyes looking to the left evenly. No cross eyes or even the resemblance of it. I don't even think the skirt is nearly as bad as some have stated.not made out of the best quality material but it's not as cheap as others have stated. Simply a bargain at 600. Don't wait. Buy this if your contemplating. He will be sold out fairly quickly . I have no doubts about that based on the quality and price on this statue

Got mine yesterday and opened him up today. Got a completely flawless piece. Not even so much as a scratch. I haven't been this impressed with a SS statue in quite some time. Everything about this guy screams epic. Lot of detailing went into the statue. The green is alot darker then it's showing in pictures. From the dust and debris covering his sandals to the leather straps on his chest there's alot to love on this Hulk. The shield, sword, and helmet all look awesome. the portrait on mine is perfect. Both eyes looking to the left evenly. No cross eyes or even the resemblance of it. I don't even think the skirt is nearly as bad as some have stated.not made out of the best quality material but it's not as cheap as others have stated. Simply a bargain at 600. Don't wait. Buy this if your contemplating. He will be sold out fairly quickly . I have no doubts about that based on the quality and price on this statue

Good to hear!

Got mine yesterday
I wanted to know if anyone has a good idea of how to put on the skirt, mine is a bit loose. Is there some sort of trick to it. Thanks in advance

Back