Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right on Colin. I knew or at least didn't think that's what you meant. There's just been alot of animosity geared towards XM fans lately and the funniest part about it to me is that most of those guys collect a variety of everything. SS GG XM PCS Bowen Koto you name it! Best to have multiple options then only a few. It's health for the community to have options

My friend there are collectors exist who underestimate Kotobukiya products just for making statues made of plastic! They believe a STATUE has to be made of STONE:)! They make light of with Hot Toys! Incredible way of thinking!

Hey Mag, I don't have a problem with you I just think you jumped the gun on this one.
If we get more pictures tomorrow actually showing genuine issues I will join you in dissing SS.

I'm curious, are you actually interested in this statue, if it does indeed turn out awesome?

Hey Mag, I don't have a problem with you I just think you jumped the gun on this one.
If we get more pictures tomorrow actually showing genuine issues I will join you in dissing SS.

I'm curious, are you actually interested in this statue, if it does indeed turn out awesome?

Sure I am, and I told maybe a hundred times before that these pieces are extremely expensive in Turkey. This is why I am screaming cause I love those characters:) Gladiator Hulk story is one of my favorite and as a fan of this TITAN, I just want my HULK as close as the proto. Please do not seek any devilish plans behind my words or critics! Being a collector in Turkey isn't simple...

My friend there are collectors exist who underestimate Kotobukiya products just for making statues made of plastic! They believe a STATUE has to be made of STONE:)! They make light of with Hot Toys! Incredible way of thinking!

I've never been a hot toys fan personally but I will say that their portraits are amazingly well done and detailed. Some of the closest portraits to the actual actors for sure. I don't really judge what anyone likes. Action figures, vintage he man figs, LSF statues. Whatever floats your boat. I agree that many people underestimate alot of the really nice statues because they are caught up in a one scale mentality. Not all of them. Some people prefer to have rules and only collect one scale to make sure they have conformity in their collections. I mean there's really no right or wrong. It's all personal preference in the end. I get your frustrations with SS as I feel them too with at times. Especially as of recent. In the end buy what you want. Best philosophy out there imo

I think this piece came out great, even with low res pics. If I had this one on order, I would be excited to receive it, not paranoid like my Apocalypse.

I've never been a hot toys fan personally but I will say that their portraits are amazingly well done and detailed. Some of the closest portraits to the actual actors for sure. I don't really judge what anyone likes. Action figures, vintage he man figs, LSF statues. Whatever floats your boat. I agree that many people underestimate alot of the really nice statues because they are caught up in a one scale mentality. Not all of them. Some people prefer to have rules and only collect one scale to make sure they have conformity in their collections. I mean there's really no right or wrong. It's all personal preference in the end. I get your frustrations with SS as I feel them too with at times. Especially as of recent. In the end buy what you want. Best philosophy out there imo

:goodpost: I also buy from whomever makes great statues, SS, XM, PCS, Customs. Make a fantastic piece and you will have my money.

Btw, I blame all this on zillion for not knowing how to put on a skirt. :lol :lol :lol

Haha, I take full responsibility no doubt :slap So yes it looks better on the other side, but the material used still does bother me. Oh well... at least I ate food today, thats a good thing right?:yess:

Ah yet he is making excuses for the unmasked paint job on the XM Magneto. Mag has an agenda now a days, and it is getting worse

I'm not sure what this even means. The Magneto pictures are from the very first production/proto - ever. These pictures are from an actual product. There's a big difference there.

Sideshow are pretty much synonymous for going cheap on materials/paint. I guess it comes down to if you think it's still worth the price.

I like all companies equally, it's the characters I'm interested in, the product. I have no idea why people would defend one over the other, unless you work or are affiliated with them, which to be fair, I'm sure some of the board members here are. It's quite obvious.

We really need to stop the hateful comparisons. I learned early on about this. Haha

Compare: yes
Give opinions/idea: yes
Bash: no please.

Peace and love on earth man! :peace:peace:peace

Bash is fine if its constructive. Paying a thousand bucks with taxes and insurance is more than some peoples living expenses. These are supposed to be high end remember. Quality is everything.

Best to wait for in hand or a quality review first though.

I think GHulk turned out great from the few pics ive seen. I also think XM Magneto looks freaking epic. Would be great to get those stateside at reasonable prices but I dont see that ever happening.

It comes with deepest regret that I have to cancel my Gladiator Hulk Pre Order :( Don't worry, its has nothing at all to do with any bad pics or how it's not looking like the proto :lol in all fairness, I think they've nailed the portrait 100% from how it looks in the proto and it looks sick! Plus the lack of shading of the shield and armour could be down to the lighting maybe? :dunno

This move to cancel is purely down to the character himself meaning the least to me out of all the others I have pre ordered and due to the success of Comic Con in making me want even more collectibles, some of my existing pre orders have to go :( So after much deliberation I've chosen Gladiator Hulk and Lobo to be the ones axed from my list with immediate effect. Neither of these PO's have cost me anything, Hulk was with a local retailer and isn't scheduled to ship until another few months and Lobo had no NRD so its all good in that respect.

really looking forward to all the inhand pics still to come on this guy...congrats to those who have him coming :clap

That was the usual first overexposed pictures rage.

:exactly: happens every time :lol the portrait is just pure sickness! :rock

upu9uja6.jpg

Back