Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing they'll charge me late tonight and it'll ship on Monday. I hope this one doesn't turn out "Apocalyptic". SS seems to make sure their Hulks have good QC. I don't think there have been any SS Hulks with big, rampant issues as I can recall.

I'm thinking it'll be more like a ship Monday, get the following Monday since UPS doesn't deliver on the weekend

Oh yeah. I'm thinking usps for saturday. I know your right next door state wise and it typically takes SS 6 days from delivery to get to me. I'm bummed that I won't have mine but still super excited to see in hand pics from everyone else. I'd rather still be waiting on Supes then this statue. IM thinking full payers are probably going to be 3rd or 4th batch on this. Oh well congrats man. Can't wait to see what this big guy looks like

Oh yeah. I'm thinking usps for saturday. I know your right next door state wise and it typically takes SS 6 days from delivery to get to me. I'm bummed that I won't have mine but still super excited to see in hand pics from everyone else. I'd rather still be waiting on Supes then this statue. IM thinking full payers are probably going to be 3rd or 4th batch on this. Oh well congrats man. Can't wait to see what this big guy looks like

I've been waiting on this big bastard for 9 months :lol I was lucky to be in wave 1 on Superman...that's a classy PF

I've been waiting on this big bastard for 9 months :lol I was lucky to be in wave 1 on Superman...that's a classy PF

Oh yeah it is. Supes was executed perfectly. I love mine as well. Got him a little later but once that bad boy was in hand the wait was forgotten .

Now this Gladiator Hulk on the other hand... probably my favorite Hulk storyline out there. Still read it once in awhile to this day. This is probably the best Hulk I have ever seen made. I mean by any company/custom ever produced. It's so perfect in every way possible. I am so stoked to get this. I'm having a party when he finally shows up

I don't even have a shipping soon notice for my exclusive Superman. I am going to jump on board on this one. I hope the paint apps are more consistent than Apoc. I wonder if it will show up before Supes.

Oh yeah it is. Supes was executed perfectly. I love mine as well. Got him a little later but once that bad boy was in hand the wait was forgotten .

Now this Gladiator Hulk on the other hand... probably my favorite Hulk storyline out there. Still read it once in awhile to this day. This is probably the best Hulk I have ever seen made. I mean by any company/custom ever produced. It's so perfect in every way possible. I am so stoked to get this. I'm having a party when he finally shows up

Planet Hulk is one of the few stories that I have the original copies and a digital version

Lucky SOB! It's always 6 days for me. 5 once in a while. It's all good though. I'll wait forever on this hulk as long as he shows up

I wish I knew how to ad pics and videos to comments like you guys do. This would be the perfect place for Futurama episode where Fry's dog dies waiting for him to come home.

Planet Hulk is one of the few stories that I have the original copies and a digital version

Nice Ink! I have the paperback and originals as well. Originals never opened. Paperback for reading. It's a great read for any Hulk fan. Liked WW hulk as well but nothing like planet hulk

I wish I knew how to ad pics and videos to comments like you guys do. This would be the perfect place for Futurama episode where Fry's dog dies waiting for him to come home.

Haha :lol

There's a thread somewhere in the forum with posting instructions. It's not hard once you know how to do it. Colin is notorious for finding random threads. Maybe he can assist with posting th e link

Nice Ink! I have the paperback and originals as well. Originals never opened. Paperback for reading. It's a great read for any Hulk fan. Liked WW hulk as well but nothing like planet hulk

I did that with The Dark Knight Returns and The Watchmen...I don't want to muff up the original issues

Back