Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jut got another "Your Flex Payment will be charged soon!‏" for tomorrow. Shipping is $49.79

Will be charged tomorrow! $30 shipping for me :DHopefully it ships tomorrow...doubt it though :(

Wow big G is finally shipping :panic:

I can't wait to see in-hand pic's of this. Now I need to check with my re-seller to see when my one is coming :)

Definitely my most anticipated Marvel PF

Wow big G is finally shipping :panic:

I can't wait to see in-hand pic's of this. Now I need to check with my re-seller to see when my one is coming :)

Mine is on order with Zavvi Steve and the expected date of arrival is showing as 20th December 2014 :lol :lol think i'll have some time to sit back and enjoy the inhand pics of everyone else's cos it looks like mine will be delivered by Santa himself! :lol :lol :santa

So what date are you thinking Col? Is it just us two that have ordered G Hulk from Zavvi? I hope its no more than a few months :gah:
I just hope it comes, don't care when but this year would be nice.
Let me down abd I will turn Green.
Can't believe I debated about cancelling this beast :slap
No Apoc. issues and this will be EPIC!

Everything is expected on the 20th with Zavvi.
Busy day for them :lol

Didn't anyone order the King with the 10% off?

No I didn't but I am tempted by the King. Love it but it isn't quite different enough to the G Hulk. I guess I've got plenty of time to decide though

Mine is on order with Zavvi Steve and the expected date of arrival is showing as 20th December 2014 :lol :lol think i'll have some time to sit back and enjoy the inhand pics of everyone else's cos it looks like mine will be delivered by Santa himself! :lol :lol :santa

Yeah I'm sure that date is wrong but knowing Zavvi they will probably just cancel your order anyway :horror :lol

Back