Is Wolverine Ugly or is it just SideShow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyZergling

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wolverine_Comiquette-l.jpg

Wolverine+Berserker+Rage+7.jpg

948127135_yeHNx-X2.jpg

header.jpg

IMG_9623.JPG

Comics Art:

After searching for 30 minutes I couldn't find any nice close-ups of his face as he usually appears in modern comics. I found a million pictures of Hugh Jackman.

I'm not gay but he looks attractive in the comics. I like comic characters that look cool. I don't like ones that are ugly as ____. If SideShow didn't make so damn many ugly, imo, Wolverines I'd definitely buy the PF, maybe legendary but that might just be too huge.

I don't know if he's ugly or not, but I can tell you I'm damn sick of the yellow costume. We've seen it from Sideshow WAY too many times.

You left out the best looking, the LSB :lecture

Collectible-wise his more human/animal hybrid as for Comics, well if i were a woman i'd be throwing my panties over his claws :naughty :lol

After searching for 30 minutes I couldn't find any nice close-ups of his face as he usually appears in modern comics. I found a million pictures of Hugh Jackman.

:exactly: i hate that, google Batman and it's all Bale too :slap

I think sideshow just cant seem to get him done right..they should look at dynamic forces mini and lifesize wolverine busts..at least they didnt make him look ugly with buck-tooth teeth

I don't know, only thing that's bad is the PF. The rest of him looks ok, at least the head sculpt. The 1:1 life size Wolvie is gonna be expensive down the line. Nicely detailed and low ES, compared to like Captain America's ES. I am still disappointed with the bland skin tone, paint job on the 1:1 life size Kirby Hulk. Just imo.

lol too funny and great thread.

the only statue i own is the sam keith version and even at its exaggerated version i find him better looking than the pictures above.

image borrowed from michael crawfords site

review_hobwolv_5.jpg

Someone Forgot to put up a pic of sideshow Logan PF with the watermelon head...now thats Freaking Fugly!!

Way back when I use to read comics, he was never an attractive guy. He was stocky and homely. Now that Sexy Jackman played him in movies, I guess the comics followed suit? Kinda sad.

Back