Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default Re: Is this an authentic SMG autograph?

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter 2099 View Post
    If we didn't have to worry about counterfeits, we could call it day. Case closed.

Stupid counterfeiters.

Any other leads, Rising? I'm curious.

We can never be sure about autographs until we get it ourselves, right?

SMG has always been a bit bizarre with publicity.
    I mean, she all but didn't show up in the Buffy extra features on the season DVDs. That always struck me as bizarre.
    Last edited by risingstar; 04-08-2012 at 10:06 AM.

2. Collectibles Direct UK-300x250 Entertainment Earth 250x250-NFL Fanboy Collectibles  300x250
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    63 (100%)
    "Oh I want to disassociate myself from this sort of thing and become a serious actress" may have had something to do with it. Though I'm sure her attitude, if that is what it is, will change over the years.

That pic though, forgot what a little stunner she was.
    Hot Toys ED-209 2014 release deteriorating even faster than original version - do not buy

Sig by EndoSickness

God Hates Cowards MODERATOR
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by a-dev View Post
    "Oh I want to disassociate myself from this sort of thing and become a serious actress" may have had something to do with it. Though I'm sure her attitude, if that is what it is, will change over the years.

That pic though, forgot what a little stunner she was.
    I always thought it was funny that she was the one that wanted out of the show, but the other actors went on to do other things and not her

Super Freak
    Feedback
    63 (100%)
    Shes back on TV now isn't she? Took awhile.
    Hot Toys ED-209 2014 release deteriorating even faster than original version - do not buy

Sig by EndoSickness

Yes, but I am unsure of how the show is actually doing. Anyone know? I started watching it, but then I would let episodes pile up on my dvr and I would never feel an urge to watch them. It's sad.
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss13/dollhousefan/1808496_orig_zpsaacebeeb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyGirl View Post
    Yes, but I am unsure of how the show is actually doing. Anyone know? I started watching it, but then I would let episodes pile up on my dvr and I would never feel an urge to watch them. It's sad.
    Ringer! Yes, I watch this show. It's great, I love it. I hope it makes it to season 2. This show needs support. I hope it doesn't go the Dollhouse path, another great show.

Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyGirl View Post
    I still have the last 3 or 4 episodes on the dvr that I need to watch

Quote Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
    SMG has certainly changed the way she signs autographs over the years. For example, nowadays, it appears she rarely includes her last name in her signings and opts simply to write Sarah Michelle. While she was on Buffy, she used to sign her whole name. I remember seeing numerous examples of the autograph featured below while she still worked on the show, perhaps when she was around 19 or 20. Can anyone comfirm if they have signatures from this era of signings or if it's actually authentic at all?

It comes with a COA from "Bubble & Squeak 6285 East Spring Street #228, Long Beach, Ca 90808." Then again, anyone can produce a COA.

Thoughts?

Honestly. There is no way of telling of the autograph is authentic unless you get it done in person. Even PSA/DNA have been known to pass quite a few fakes. I wouldn't trust a 2nd party seller (especially on ebay) with an autograph even with their own "COA" or "hologram".

The thing is SMG is one of the toughest signers in the entertainment field. Many people that have tried TTM in the past were given preprints of her autographs (on an 8x10 or smaller) from her agency. I'd use caution with the seller. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Paradox Personified
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I always thought it was funny that she was the one that wanted out of the show, but the other actors went on to do other things and not her
    ?

She's worked consistantly since Buffy. Scooby Doo 2, The Grudge straight after Buffy ended in 04. If that isn't moving on to other things I don't know what is.

She probably just didn't want to jump back into television and do the same thing for years on end.

Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodgear View Post
    ?

She's worked consistantly since Buffy. Scooby Doo 2, The Grudge straight after Buffy ended in 04. If that isn't moving on to other things I don't know what is.

She probably just didn't want to jump back into television and do the same thing for years on end.
    yeah scooby doo was a huge moneymaker
    Last edited by ink; 04-09-2012 at 04:10 AM.