Who's buying the new HT T800 DX10?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's getting the DX10 HT T800?

• Total voters
Meh on Dutch.

Conan might convince me to buy another HT figure, though.

I wanna say that I wouldnt pick him up because I have the first release. But that minigun is pretty sweet. They really need to fix the sculpt or I'll pass and just get the acessories.

missed the first so at the price, and the extras, this looks ok to me, altho' I built myself one WITH all the extras, lo
ter3.jpg

Last edited:
decided to go ahead and get this. I'm getting it for $170 from bbts with some store credit which makes this just as good as the original in terms of price, plus makes it the cheapest DX I've bought

I'd love to see HT do a Raw Deal version Arnie, i just can't see HT doing it.

I don't have the 1st version so I will get this (the new HS seems much better to me) as a huge T2 fan. :yess:

However, how can this be that HT never produced a Conan figure? This would sell like hot cakes !!:gah:

I would also get Dutch if produced.

pulled the trigger after seeing it in Toy Hunters. Parted out parts aint going to be cheap ^O^

I'm thinking about this one. Not sure yet. I feel like it's too much like the first T-800 figure (which was my first HT by the way).

The Toyhunters pics look pretty cool, but I'm still very happy with my original version. I just reposed him yesterday and he looks even more awesome now.

Sell out? :huh that doesn't apply to Hot Toys pre-orders anymore.

The only thing HT sell out is their 'limited edition collectible' integrity :lol

:exactly:

Hot Toys isn't selling out at all these days. Just last year, we wouldn't have imagined that they would be making Capt. America and Christopher Reeve Superman figures six months after the release dates.

I think they've jacked their production numbers. Its a win for them and kick in the junk for collectors and the secondary market. Not that I'm that upset about it. At least if you wan the piece you can get a couple months after the release instead of having to get it off the secondary market with a 75 or 80% mark up.

Back