1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly thinking if stitching it back together tonight but after finally getting it to sit nicely on his shoulder I can't bring myself to take it off :( lol

Been thinking a lot lately about the galleria look and thinking rather than buying a black Tshirt and rose box alone for my current DX10 that I might look into picking up another (probably loose) or at least an MMS117 but I don't think I could handle owning that figure (sorry but I have a serious problem with the headsculpt) just been thinking what the better purchase really and make sure that I'm not sitting here with accessories that'll never see life outside the box really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how much that would run you for a loose vs boxed, but I definitely recommend having both looks. Changing everything around with one figure is a big pain. I would go with a DX10 and pickup a black T and rosebox for it to match your cyberdyne version :wink1:

Not sure how much that would run you for a loose vs boxed, but I definitely recommend having both looks. Changing everything around with one figure is a big pain. I would go with a DX10 and pickup a black T and rosebox for it to match your cyberdyne version :wink1:

Exactly what's been putting me off, honestly before getting the DX10 I didn't see myself displaying the trust me scene with the mini gun but wow it looks amazing, I've seen a MMS117 for £200 which isn't much more than what I got my DX10 meaning I could the leathers around and have both looks and if the headsculpt really bothered me just buy another DX10 and mod it to fit,
Gah so many decisions for a figure :(

Just keep in mind that the MMS 117 has a bigger body and single jointed muscle arms. It doesn't pose as easily as the DX10 body. The trade off is you get the better looking leathers, black t, endo arm, and rosebox. I think both versions of Arnie are great, so good luck with your decision cause it's not an easy one :wink1:

Just keep in mind that the MMS 117 has a bigger body and single jointed muscle arms. It doesn't pose as easily as the DX10 body. The trade off is you get the better looking leathers, black t, endo arm, and rosebox. I think both versions of Arnie are great, so good luck with your decision cause it's not an easy one :wink1:

Oh I didn't know the body was larger, is it exactly like the body used for the MMS136? I honestly wanted nothing more than to have a 117 to display with the endo arm but I could care less for that pose anymore, and exactly another problem is the single joints which is why I feel like just purchasing the loose parts I need online if the price is right

Ok bumping this thread up...one question..are the pants on DX10 leather like the jacket?

Hows it going fellas? Im a noob to collecting and dont know which clean version of terminator to get. I have the DX13 battle damaged which was my first Hot toys piece. Cant decide between the MMS117 or the DX10. Any opinions? Thanks

Hows it going fellas? Im a noob to collecting and dont know which clean version of terminator to get. I have the DX13 battle damaged which was my first Hot toys piece. Cant decide between the MMS117 or the DX10. Any opinions? Thanks
Welcome to the show :clap Both figures are great, but the DX10 includes the cyberdyne gear. Then all you would have to get is a black T and you would have several looks to choose from.

Thanks for the help Deathasylum. Yeah I was looking for the black Tshirt to put with the DX10 to make him more movie accurate. I just recently purchase a 1/6 scale motorcycle to add to the display. So pretty much go with the DX10. I looked over alot of reviews and collectors were saying if you had the MMS117 it wasnt worth picking up the DX10. But like anything everyone has their own opinons. I dont have either so think the DX10 with a black shirt is the way to go. Thanks again

Thanks for the help Deathasylum. Yeah I was looking for the black Tshirt to put with the DX10 to make him more movie accurate. I just recently purchase a 1/6 scale motorcycle to add to the display. So pretty much go with the DX10. I looked over alot of reviews and collectors were saying if you had the MMS117 it wasnt worth picking up the DX10. But like anything everyone has their own opinons. I dont have either so think the DX10 with a black shirt is the way to go. Thanks again

No problem and happy collecting :)

Got my dx10 a Motorcycle, I know it is wrong bike and not even a Harley, but I could not pass cuz this was in my local toystore with the price tag about 40 dollars :)
027.JPG

Back