Clint Eastwood?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know a good tailor to make a better Poncho??

9b722491.jpg

5a2e2e1c.jpg

I am huge Eastwood fan and, to be honest, never even considered CE in terms of 1/6 figures...but why not?

I like that head scuplt, whilst the crazy $1k ebay one was maybe overall closer, it was not as tidy and clean - as human - as yours. and for such an expensive ebay buy and a custom, the hat is WAY OFF! Yours is much better, I have an old vinyl (yep still got some of those!) soundtrack of GTGB&TU and the cover is CE's face...that hat is bang on.

Is there some way you can soften the fabric of the poncho so that it will sit right? It looks nice but it is being let down by its inflexability.

I think a Dirty Harry 1/6 would be great, his brown suit, his Raybans, his night-time 'Scorpio' stake-out and rifle outfit, his 7-point star, his .44 Magnum (with shoulder holster, would that be possible in 1/6?), the 'tan suitcase' and his hot dog.

Last edited:
I ordered my last Friday and should be here today. I think he makes them when you order.

That one will look like this and will be painted by Mike Najera. He did the paint for new Freddy PF, The new Captain.Rex PF(that went up for pre-oreder yesterday), the 1:1 Daredevil bust, and bunch of other stuff for SSC. No dought it will come out beautiful and great looking.

b50f69ec.jpg

Back