Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, she's a damn amazing and looks great painted in white or flesh.

That is awesome, Vince! Are you taking orders to do more and, if so, what kind of price tag are we looking at for this kind of a repaint?

Atm im booked, but if its something you want for a winter project let me know, i base prices on whats involved so they always range. best to do it in pms too. thanks for the interest!

thud.gif

I have not heard of any. Do you mean over time or was it like that when you opened it?

When I first got it I noticed it was leaning a little(barley noticeable) but the other day I was dusting it and noticed it was leaning more than usual.
I realized that the scythe had cracked from leaning so much. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but I suggest having a close look at ur statue just to make sure

When I first got it I noticed it was leaning a little(barley noticeable) but the other day I was dusting it and noticed it was leaning more than usual.
I realized that the scythe had cracked from leaning so much. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but I suggest having a close look at ur statue just to make sure

So it cracked on the bottom section? If I recall that piece is metal on mine.

Mine had the same issue, but i was able to get a replacement from sideshow before my 30 day guarantee expire.
I also repaired the broken one with super glue then i sanded it down to remove the excess of glue and smooth the damaged
area. I use a small paintbrush to apply a coat of acrylic brown paint first and then black to match the colors. you should try to repair it yourself
its not that hard to do.

Mine had the same issue, but i was able to get a replacement from sideshow before my 30 day guarantee expire.
I also repaired the broken one with super glue then i sanded it down to remove the excess of glue and smooth the damaged
area. I use a small paintbrush to apply a coat of acrylic brown paint first and then black to match the colors. you should try to repair it yourself
its not that hard to do.

I would but I'm not very good with that kind of thing. I contaced Sideshow anyway because even though its after the 30 day expiry date, the problem didnt occur till after.

This piece frustrates me. I've been a fan of Lady Death since the early 90s and the prototype pics look great, but then I see the in hand pics, and I don't want it anymore.

This piece frustrates me. I've been a fan of Lady Death since the early 90s and the prototype pics look great, but then I see the in hand pics, and I don't want it anymore.

She looks great, SS pieces never look quite a good as the proto, but this one comes very close and it about as good as it gets with SS. What don't you like about it?

I haven't even set mine up. I inspected it and it looks good, but no set up....

So it has been nearly 3 months and I finally set her up.

Damn she is frustrating. Her ****ing legs weren't aligned to the pegs, great job SS /sarcasm.

She is gorgeous though, so not bad for a exclusive under retail.

Her scythe also doesn't fit properly nor does the sword sit into the hilt. I have one weapon that is loose as a ***** and one weapon that not even Thor can push together. :lol

Still going to get her repainted with Day of the Dead sugar skull theme, and a red costume. Hard to decide. Her hair piece is also annoying. Guess she was a total impulse buy, but I enjoy her. Not too bad. Probably will post pics soon.

Back