Brian K Vaughans Saga

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling issues 1-5 all first print only issue 4 is damaged the rest are great condition! If I don't sell these soon I will be putting them up on ebay. Don't make me go to evilbay ill cut you a deal and sell below avg ebay prices.

Im sure everyone has seen all of the news with Issue #12 content on the first few pages on IVs "screen". Im trying to figure out what the reason for it being there is. Im hoping someone can explain it because I just cant really match it to anything that has happened. I dont see how it connects to anything so I dont feel like discussing this is really a spoiler.

Can anyone comment on the 'mature reader' recommendation? Is this because of nudity/gore/coarse language/all of the above? Considering getting this for someone but there's an age appropriate factor involved.

There are several panels of sexual content throughout several issues. Issue 12 has a few panels of extreme sexual content. I would keep this series away from children. I am the father of a 10 year old, so I speak with experience. If they are at least 16, then Im sure they can handle it.

There are several panels of sexual content throughout several issues. Issue 12 has a few panels of extreme sexual content. I would keep this series away from children. I am the father of a 10 year old, so I speak with experience. If they are at least 16, then Im sure they can handle it.

Thanks for the input....really appreciate it!

Just read a crap ton of comics, and Saga is still my favorite ongoing. While I love the plot and characters, I'm really happy the right artist was attatched to the project. Staples' work is getting just as much enjoyment from me as the speech bubbles. That's rare.

Yes, it's Deluxe because it has sketches in the back plus the letters sections etc.

For anyone who may be interested, Midtown Comics has an exclusive bookplate edition of the deluxe hc signed by BKV and Fiona Staples. $49.99

Back