How do I get my Amazon Instant Videos to play on more than one PC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you only log into your account on one device at time? Make sure you log out of your account on the PC and then try log in on the laptop.

Check that your Flash player on your laptop is current.

Can you only log into your account on one device at time? Make sure you log out of your account on the PC and then try log in on the laptop.

What I am looking to do is to be able to play the already downloaded files on both the pc and laptop. they do stream through www.amazon.com on both my pc and laptop.

Nick

Last edited:

Natrix, I contacted amazon and the issue is fixed. Just so that everyone knows, In order to get the already downloaded files to play on more than one PC, You must have the up to date Amazon Unbox player downloaded to the PC that you wish to play them on. Then you must import the already downloaded files into the Amazon Unbox player. After doing so the files play just fine. :D

I hope this helps someone else who may have had this issue. :)

Natrix, Thanks for your help. :)

The Monster,
Nick

Back