PICS OF FABRIC IN 1ST POST: Batman 1989 custom cape 1/6 scale interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, yes. I thought so. That's the same stuff I tried years ago. Definitely not a good replacement for HT's cape since it's a thick fabric and not a thin faux leather.

Thanks for the pics, doc!

Thanks for not ripping me apart for it not looking great hah. I will definitely try again and if I do find a great fabric drjedisith will be the first to get one.

Nah, man. It really is a tough texture and look to replicate. I remember the long conversations on if HT could even do it be we saw the figure. Good luck, bud

To be honest I gave up efforts in looking for material as I feel the hot toys cape would beat any efforts I put forth.

To be honest I gave up efforts in looking for material as I feel the hot toys cape would beat any efforts I put forth.

:lecture As much as I love your capes, I think I have to agree with you you. The only thing about the HT cape is that it's a pain in the ass the futz. You could always do as I and others have done and take out the wire and the inner lining. It lays much naturally.

Back