Joe Benitez' Lady Mechanika

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes 1F is pretty awesome. its really hard to pick a fav because they are all beautiful. Winters does need some Mechanika too, doesn't she :)

I like how Lewis is always like "bloody hell" when Mechanika is ready for action :) he cracks me up!!!!!:lol and The scene with Seraphina gave me chills. to see those arms on her, omg.

Easily my favorite comic book right now, and one of my favorites all-time even just 3 issues in.:) I haven't been this intrigued by a comic book series in a long time. probably not since Kabuki. If they do statues or toys of LadyM, that would just be so amazing!!!! :pray:

Yes 1F is pretty awesome. its really hard to pick a fav because they are all beautiful. Winters does need some Mechanika too, doesn't she :)

I like how Lewis is always like "bloody hell" when Mechanika is ready for action :) he cracks me up!!!!!:lol and The scene with Seraphina gave me chills. to see those arms on her, omg.

Easily my favorite comic book right now, and one of my favorites all-time even just 3 issues in.:) I haven't been this intrigued by a comic book series in a long time. probably not since Kabuki. If they do statues or toys of LadyM, that would just be so amazing!!!! :pray:

That's another thing I love about the comic, that the Brit slang is so spot on :lol I'm always sayin bloody 'ell and bugger. :lol.

Fingers crossed #4 should be out soon :rock
x :wave

I might have to check this book out when it gets collected. I was a big fan of Benitez back in his Weapon Zero and Magdalena days.

I might have to check this book out when it gets collected. I was a big fan of Benitez back in his Weapon Zero and Magdalena days.
There's a collected ed of #0/1 that you can get. I would highly recommend it.

lady_mechanika.jpg

I'm still waiting on Lady M #4, I needs another Lady M fix :lol

Joe B's Magdalena is gorgeous, as are most of his pieces of other characters. There was a Joe B sketch of Magdalena on eBay recently that I was tempted to get but I'm trying to be good and not get any other characters, plus I couldn't afford it with all the new Lady M covers coming out.
However I do have a Soulfire Grace Print that he did coming soon and it's just wonderful. I can't wait to see it in hand :rock
x :peace

Last edited:
https://www.joebenitez.com/

Well, it's happened folks. Lady Mechanika #4 is here.

Joe now has his own new site which imo is really nice, better thans Aspens I would say, ive really not liked theirs since they changed it.

His site is at the top.

Apparently this Lady M story will now be finished in 5 issues rather than 6 but now Joe has gone it alone the world of Mechanika Mysteries has opened up.
So watch out cos there will be more books/ print, a potential statue and he'sold phone covers before now too.

All kinds of awesome :rock
xx

Always wondered why she never made it into a trade paperback. Hopefully that's on the menu. She'd be gorgeous in hardcover.
You never know, once this first run is finished ( 5 issues ) , then Mechanika Mysteries continue so the first full story of all 5 issues may get the paper/hard back treatment.
Its fab thats Joe's gone out on his own now so the sky is the limit, its a hell of a franchise to start on and if he starts releasing them a little more timely (which I get the impression he will be) this could be just the start. A bit like Mike Turner when he started Fathom and Aspen Comics.
I'll let you know if I hear a TPB is being made of this.
x :1-1:

yeah put me down for a Mechanika 1/4 PF please...

Pretty cool comic :bunnydanc

:lecture :exactly: :clap
x

Back