The Walking Dead - comic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who may not be that far in the comics? :dunno

But isn't that their own fault for entering the thread? That's like not openly discussing last week's finale for the thought of someone who just got the Season 1 DVD. :dunno

Yeah, Dave even implies when he created the thread that you're going to be spoiled so beware. Tags should be dropped :lecture

Maybe Dave should've started a thread to debate Walking Dead spoiler tags ... then Dave could put his posts in spoiler tags so he wouldn't spoil the end of the debate about spoiler tags.

Maybe an entirely separate forum for Spoiler Tag Ettiquette? I think it'd get a lot of traffic.

SnakeDoc

I'm at #72, how many are there so far?

The last HC Book (Book 7) goes up to #84.

I think spoiler tags are good as plenty of readers get the trades (some can only get the trades) which collect a number of issues a while after they are initially released

I'm at #72, how many are there so far?

The last HC Book (Book 7) goes up to #84.

I think spoiler tags are good as plenty of readers get the trades (some can only get the trades) which collect a number of issues a while after they are initially released

I think the comic is on issue #95

No spoiler tags required for this thread-- If you haven't read the comics and have only been exposed to the tv series then it's your own fault for coming in here.

Dale gets eaten by cannibals. :yess:

No spoiler tags required for this thread-- If you haven't read the comics and have only been exposed to the tv series then it's your own fault for coming in here.

Dale gets eaten by cannibals. :yess:

But slaps them in the face with words before dying. :yess: :clap

my books arrived today! these things are awesome and the art is amazing. can't wait to get vol 3 for a decent price. :rock

24wavxt.jpg

my books arrived today! these things are awesome and the art is amazing. can't wait to get vol 3 for a decent price. :rock

24wavxt.jpg

:hi5: How much did the first two volumes run you? I have always wanted to pick them up even though I own the series with compendium/single issues

I was just curious does anyone own the original individual comics? or atleast any from #1-10? and not the reprints, talking 1st printings :) Ive been trying to get them, but im always outbid at the last second. But im not even bothering trying to get #1 or anything. Ill be happy with any from #5-10 :)

I think I have the singles issues between 1 to 20 but no #1 for sure. I'll check my comic boxes that sitting on my garage.

It is a pretty cool cover. :D

TWD100Wrap_cover-625x480.jpg

Skybound has provided Robot 6 with Charlie Adlard’s corpse-strewn cover for the 100th issue of The Walking Dead, which depicts every prominent character who’s died in the acclaimed series.

“You can’t see it, but (hero cop) Rick is actually holding a birthday cake in his hand,” creator Robert Kirkman told USA Today. “Or, I guess, his only hand.”

The anniversary issue arrives July 11 from Image/Skybound, marking what Kirkman hopes is only the first of such major milestones. “I really do want to do this for decades,” he tells the newspaper. “I’m thrilled that it still feels like I have a full tank of gas.”

Thats a nice cover....just read issues 93 -96 "A larger world" and am pumped to see where this goes. I have a little concern this is gonna turn into the 'Governor part 2' or whatnot, but we'll see....it was time to pump the series with some new blood and locales . Things were getting a little too comfortable the last 5 or so issues prior to this storyline.

Glad to see that Kirkman wants this to go on for the foreseeable future - he's said as much issue 1, but glad to see at issue 100 he has the same desire. I am in this one for the larger haul.

Used to hope that IDW's 30 Days of Night would have had this kind of fanbase, but they really trashed that series....badly

I was just curious does anyone own the original individual comics? or atleast any from #1-10? and not the reprints, talking 1st printings :) Ive been trying to get them, but im always outbid at the last second. But im not even bothering trying to get #1 or anything. Ill be happy with any from #5-10 :)

I own about the first 70 all first prints....I just found out recently what they go for now! :horror:horror:horror

Back