Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 150 of 186 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1856
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Default Re: DX09 KEATON BATMAN: residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?

Quote Originally Posted by thenammagazine View Post
    That's nice.
    I know you want to get this when you feel there's an "all clear". I hope it works out for all of us, cause this is probably the most realistic looking figure to the character, I have. I hope you'll be able to get it in the end, cause it'll be worth it if they don't all start to melt.

2. Fanboy Collectibles  300x250 Fanboy Collectibles  300x250
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikericm View Post
    14 recent reports, mostly new, of no problems.

At ease, disease!!!!
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    I know you want to get this when you feel there's an "all clear". I hope it works out for all of us, cause this is probably the most realistic looking figure to the character, I have. I hope you'll be able to get it in the end, cause it'll be worth it if they don't all start to melt.
    Yeah. It ____ing annoys me that this is even an issue.... AGAIN! I had high hopes of displaying Reeve next to Keaton too. But I'll be damned if I'm gonna spend even a penny on another leaky rubber figure. And buying it now, I know I'd be insufferable, checking it daily and just wondering when it's going to start. I'd much rather wind up paying double for a guarantee later on. I can justify that.

Here's the asymmetrical abs sculpt I mentioned earlier:

Received mine 10 hours ago and found no oils. I took off the paper wrap around the belt to make it contact directly on the suit. After coming back from school in 10 hours, I found a little gooey substance left on the suit. I believe it's from the glue behind the belt. Rorywan mentioned the oils still appear after taking the belt off. I respect what he said, but for my case I think it's from the belt.

Will try Maglors' method and will update here.

80,000 years ago..
    Feedback
    Yeah. It ____ing annoys me that this is even an issue.... AGAIN! I had high hopes of displaying Reeve next to Keaton too. But I'll be damned if I'm gonna spend even a penny on another leaky rubber figure. And buying it now, I know I'd be insufferable, checking it daily and just wondering when it's going to start. I'd much rather wind up paying double for a guarantee later on. I can justify that.
    Honestly nam (and void), after getting this in hand i'm not too worried about any leaking issue. This is a very different rubber than used on the other problem figures. It almost feels like vinyl. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the few instances of oil like substance presented in this thread are not a rotting/break down scenario and i would recommend ordering it with full confidence to a friend.

Just had to throw that out there...

At ease, disease!!!!
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Honestly nam (and void), after getting this in hand i'm not too worried about any leaking issue. This is a very different rubber than used on the other problem figures. It almost feels like vinyl. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the few instances of oil like substance presented in this thread are not a rotting/break down scenario and i would recommend ordering it with full confidence to a friend.

I appreciate that. But it's just too soon to tell anything right now.

Winged Freak
    Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Ayumiwill, please fix your gauntlets... I'm sure you were just taking a pic and not focusing on them, but they should always be lined up with the back of the hands, since in reality they are one full piece, not two parts like the figure.

I'm tired, so I apologize for being a ____.

M.

Winged Freak
    Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

I'll +1 that with 200% confidence that this is rare fluke occasion, sad as it is for rorywan. :/

M.

At ease, disease!!!!
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by klocket View Post
    Ayumiwill, please fix your gauntlets... I'm sure you were just taking a pic and not focusing on them, but they should always be lined up with the back of the hands, since in reality they are one full piece, not two parts like the figure.

I'm tired, so I apologize for being a ____.

M.
    Jesus, take your OCD meds.

Quote Originally Posted by klocket View Post
    I'll +1 that with 200% confidence that this is rare fluke occasion, sad as it is for rorywan. :/

M.
    Again, it's fine and dandy and all, but it's way too soon to know anything.

80,000 years ago..
    Feedback
    I appreciate that. But it's just too soon to tell anything right now.
    You guys will have plenty of time to get this at a decent price, take your time...just wanted to state my thought on the matter after having it in hand next to dx2 @ bbv2.

Page 150 of 186 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast