Belle and the Beast mini busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next line of busts has been revealed, and will be released in September. They are Cheshire Cat, Donald Duck, Ariel in mermaid form, Jiminy Cricket, the Evil Queen, and black-and-white Two-Gun Mickey.

Next line of busts has been revealed, and will be released in September. They are Cheshire Cat, Donald Duck, Ariel in mermaid form, Jiminy Cricket, the Evil Queen, and black-and-white Two-Gun Mickey.

Mostly giving it a miss, but I will be keeping a very close eye on Ariel.

Hey all,

Thought I'd add my pics to this thread. I'm a huge supporter of this bust line...they've been very consistent in quality. They are all designed by Ruben Procopio, who is a former Disney animator and worked on many of their films. Anyways, here are some pics. Please excuse the image quality as I am having trouble getting quality shots from a mirrored case:

Beast and Belle:

027.jpg

026.jpg

Genie:

029.jpg

My curio:

031.jpg

032.jpg

Upcoming busts (to be released in September):

4032568.jpg

4032568_1.jpg

Anyways, great line...enjoy the pics!

I really like Cricket and Mickey, but I just don't think for the price.

But I could see myself caving in a moment of weakness at 3AM.

I really like that Ariel

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get that one, will go well with the Belle I have.

The Evil Queen one looks pretty good too, but since I have the PF, I'll give it a miss.

Nice collection sigep756, that beast is a fair size, given that I know the size of Belle.

Thanks Guru...Beast was massive. He actually came in two pieces, the figure and the base, and you had to screw them into place.

It was the first experience I've had of a mini-bust needing assembly!

@sigep756 Could you please post some pics of Ursula's and Triton's busts? I was considering picking one of them for my Bday, but I'd like to see some in hand pics first, if you could help me! :)

Back