Star Wars Yoda Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No that is not the end of it.

Like it. Check
Want it. Check
Can afford it. Check

So whats the problem? If I let people rip me off the way SS is on this, I could never look at myself in the mirror. Now, that doesn't mean I dont like it/want it. But there is no reasonable way I would pay the asking price, because of restraint. Now, if someone else can justify it, more power to them. Thats not to say I wont buy it if a deal can be had down the road, but a throwing caution to the wind approach 'paying any price' is why SS thinks they can throw this up, with no ES, and demand that kind of cash.

Now, if someone else thinks that it is reasonable/justifiable then more power to them. But there are an awful lot of dissapointed collectors in this thread and others that were looking forward to having this, that are left shaking their heads, not because they can't, but because they wont support this.

Said perfectly. I too like it, want it and can afford it BUT just because you like something and can afford it doesnt mean to buy it at any price! If you like gum and want gum but a store charged $20 for a pack would you buy it because you can afford it or say heck no?

Said perfectly. I too like it, want it and can afford it BUT just because you like something and can afford it doesnt mean to buy it at any price! If you like gum and want gum but a store charged $20 for a pack would you buy it because you can afford it or say heck no?

I am in the same boat. I can afford it, but I probably spend that amount in a year if that on collectables. $2500 buys a lot

I was actually considering this, but after sleeping on it for awhile, theres no way this is worth 2500. I just wouldnt feel right dropping that amount of coin on this. It just seems so much like a ripoff. Reaaly a damn shame as i really do want a lifesize yoda.

The pricing of the Obi LSF just shows even more what a joke this Yoda is being price at 2500.

Same license and a foot taller with light up saber and it's 500 cheaper. Both pieces are all fabric and don't show any sculpt but their faces. What a rip off this is

The pricing of the Obi LSF just shows even more what a joke this Yoda is being price at 2500.

Same license and a foot taller with light up saber and it's 500 cheaper. Both pieces are all fabric and don't show any sculpt but their faces. What a rip off this is

Very good points..... It really shows how out of whack the pricing is...

Would love to have this bit it's coming in at 3k here in Australia for me :(

That's so damn true. Now shut up you, don't want SS to hear this talk and over price their Vader LSF lol

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

That's so damn true. Now shut up you, don't want SS to hear this talk and over price their Vader LSF lol

The price of this still breaks my heart. Could I buy it? Yes, but logic and common sense says hell no! That's a lot of figures I can buy for that amount.

The price of this still breaks my heart. Could I buy it? Yes, but logic and common sense says hell no! That's a lot of figures I can buy for that amount.
That's the way I look at it too. I could buy at least 7 PFs with that loot :)

and again when compared to the 1:1 crumb statue which was originally priced at $349 also. whaat a steal that was apparently...

So has this piece ever been on display at a SDCC or any other show that SS has attended?

I know they proudly have had the other life size Star Wars pieces at the past few shows as well as the Kenbi LSF but no Yoda?

Anyone else find that note worthy?

So has this piece ever been on display at a SDCC or any other show that SS has attended?

I know they proudly have had the other life size Star Wars pieces at the past few shows as well as the Kenbi LSF but no Yoda?

Anyone else find that note worthy?

I find that odd as well, but not suspiciously so. They did show it behind closed doors at couple of years ago. Here is a pic...

Attachments

• 1779137_10153771445155371_588174519_n.jpg
    1779137_10153771445155371_588174519_n.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 357
It does seem odd that it has not been displayed anywhere. It doesn't really affect me though because I am priced out of this one haha. I am curious how many preorders they got on it.

Back