Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the accessories are starting to make sense.

Mickey is fun-loving and childish so it makes sense that he would wear all that silly stuff. I give him a pass. It kind of does fit him that he would want to wear what the cool kids wear today.
and Donnie is the tech savy geeky one so, Yes, it makes sense that he would want to carry all those gadgets around with him. I give him a pass as well

Indeed. It was only today that I saw someone wearing bamboo armour and another person had their sunglasses on their head (it was sunny too so they should have been over their eyes but I guess they looked cool regardless). :D

Indeed. It was only today that I saw someone wearing bamboo armour and another person had their sunglasses on their head (it was sunny too so they should have been over their eyes but I guess they looked cool regardless). :D

oh but you see I Did not say anything about the bamboo dress because that is actually stupid :lol

Mickey is fun-loving and childish so it makes sense that he would wear all that silly stuff. I give him a pass. It kind of does fit him that he would want to wear what the cool kids wear today.
and Donnie is the tech savy geeky one so, Yes, it makes sense that he would want to carry all those gadgets around with him. I give him a pass as well

That's all well and good until you remember they're supposed to be ninjas and ninjas tend to rely on stealth which they pretty much lose completely carrying a ton of accessories.

tumblr_n7ottu2FTu1smfoijo1_400.gif

tumblr_n7opljr0CB1rac0u1o1_500.gif

tumblr_n7oxk5a3Xf1qzucdqo1_500.gif

That's all well and good until you remember they're supposed to be ninjas and ninjas tend to rely on stealth which they pretty much lose completely carrying a ton of accessories.

Stealthy Ninjas also wear different colored rags over their faces along with the first letter of their name on their buckle. ;)

that's all well and good until you remember that these are mutated giant Humanoid turtles with mouths and teeth :lol:lol

Besides if you wanna get serious and technical about the Ninja stuff,

They would ALL be wearing something like this:

UXbJAnl.jpg

I know that's a human suit but since being a ninja is all about stealth and hiding in the shadows, they would have come up with suits to fit them.

s

It does but it doesn't but here, they're going overboard. I would do the geek black hipster glasses on Donatello. But the rest of the junk on him?

that's all well and good until you remember that these are mutated giant Humanoid turtles with mouths and teeth :lol:lol

Besides if you wanna get serious and technical about the Ninja stuff,

They would ALL be wearing something like this:

UXbJAnl.jpg

:exactly::exactly::exactly: :goodpost:

Complaints about realism in this franchise are just silly.

I only hated the cowl, the suit was alright.

I'm more a fan of the straight ears bent to the back, like in the animated series, not the ones that look like horns, bent inwards and forward.

Eeeh the suit was fine, all the problems with that suit are caused by the ugly cowl..

If they wanted to hide the fact that he has no chin nor jawline, at least make it up with some fake jawline and chin piece. :lol

MB will reboot Mary Poppins first. She will grind on a stripper pole and pour sugar down her cleavage while singing about "medicine." her umbrella will have multiple barrels for close range and long range fire power. $125 million budget

MB will reboot Mary Poppins first. She will grind on a stripper pole and pour sugar down her cleavage while singing about "medicine." her umbrella will have multiple barrels for close range and long range fire power. $125 million budget

LMFAO, I'd see that!

Back