Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the "boob touch" scene is a joke on ET. a JOKE on the ET scene :rotfl

that's just a nod to when ET does it

THIS IS THE DIBS trailer that Deckard is talking about. TWO different Scenes :lol:lol he is in the SEWER when he says dibs, NOT when they meet her

I Told you so

Thanks for the clip. This also proves that there is no proof that she is unconscious in that frame. To me, it looks like they are alone in the sewer after the encounter. Especially since he says " If it wasn't obvious about that girl, dibs". You really think he is saying, "If it wasnt obvious I want to rape that girl, I got first dibs"

Guys, that is absolutely ridiculous.

He grew up in the sewer with just his brothers and father tho. :lol

And it's Raph. This isn't a Christmas Story sequel. :lol

I'm just explaining what "street" sounds to me.

I wasn't talking about Raph with that analogy.

She passes out and he calls "first" dibs. How do you take that? :lol

he also tries to touch her boobs in one of the trailers.

I think you have an acute case of sewer mind :lol

And I don't remember any feel coping attempts either :lol

These turtles are way too massive for my taste, glad they still have some humor mixed in. The CGI looks heavily Bay influenced, which is notoriously busy and unwatchable for me (haven't seen any of the Transformers sequels). If they wanted this older fan (albeit casual) I'd like to see something closer to their comic book origins in looks at least. They could even film part of it b&w, have Alba as April and have Rodriguez direct it. :lol It would suck but that's eye candy I could live with.

No I didn't say that was a rape line, I asked if it was the one where he tried to touch her boobs. That E.T. nonsense, cmon. :lol

I can't see the trailer, is it the same one where he tries to touch her ****? :lol

He's pointing at her heart with his index finger saying "you can always find me in here".... I literally never thought about coping a feel before you mentioned your "rape jokes".

:lol dude, you must have been one horny teenager.

Oh cmon, I remember what I saw. He reaches out and tries to touch her tit and someone slaps his hand away. :lol E.T.? Sure sure.

These turtles are way too massive for my taste, glad they still have some humor mixed in. The CGI looks heavily Bay influenced, which is notoriously busy and unwatchable for me (haven't seen any of the Transformers sequels). If they wanted this older fan (albeit casual) I'd like to see something closer to their comic book origins in looks at least. They could even film part of it b&w, have Alba as April and have Rodriguez direct it. :lol It would suck but that's eye candy I could live with.

That actually sounds pretty damn cool.

Yea more like he's trying to use a line from E.T. to cop a feel. :lol

I'll have to remember that one next time I'm at a bar. Since according to you guys, it's no problem. :lol

Oh cmon, I remember what I saw. He reaches out and tries to touch her tit and someone slaps his hand away.

You saw something and imagine something that isn't.

He says "you can always find me in here" pointing at her heart, he does not try to cop a feel at any moment.

They don't slap his hand, they pull him from his shelf and say "don't be an idiot".

You're trying to make it seem like he's trying to cop a feel, I guess if you try hard enough you could look at it that way, but in reality that's not the point of that scene.

EDIT: Sorry about the typos, my keyboard is calibrated on Spanish and it corrects my words based on how often I use them.

He's pointing at her heart with his index finger saying "you can always find me in here".... I literally never thought about coping a feel before you mentioned your "rape jokes".

:lol dude, you must have been one horny teenager.

Haha. This "rape joke" thing must be trolling. Me and you are on the same page brother. Please tell me you other guys honestly didn't think "dibs" was in reference to rape.

Also, it is literally a frame for frame ET reference. Haha

:yuck:yuck

Attachments

• mlr.jpg
    mlr.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 23
Yea more like he's trying to use a line from E.T. to cop a feel. :lol

I'll have to remember that one next time I'm at a bar. Since according to you guys, it's no problem. :lol

You know boobs are not where the heart is right? I mean if you're aiming for the heart and touch a boob, your date has 3 t*ts, congrats :lol

Thanks for the clip. This also proves that there is no proof that she is unconscious in that frame. To me, it looks like they are alone in the sewer after the encounter. Especially since he says " If it wasn't obvious about that girl, dibs". You really think he is saying, "If it wasnt obvious I want to rape that girl, I got first dibs"

Guys, that is absolutely ridiculous.

But he's still a ******* six foot turtle? :lol That's supper creepy. They also did that in the 90's film and in the current TMNT cartoon, Donatello loves April. That's just **** up. :lol

Back