Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still just waiting for the quote of a "rape" joke. Pretty strong accusation. Especially since there's supposedly 3 or 4 of them.

I can't right now. I'm in Steam with no Flash Player to watch the videos on youtube. Like I said try Tv Spot 18. Pretty sure that was the one but it's around the high teens.

If you just mean the quote in wording, I don't remember it exactly but it had to do with Mikey claiming first dibs on a freshly passed out April. Basicaly straight outta the "***** Turtles" joke vids on youtube.

And it's not just one quote. All the reviews say he constantly makes uncomfortable sexual advances that don't land as funny and come off as legit creepy.

didn't he do that in the show as well???
Or even in the movies before? saying how hot she was always?

also, the calling dibs scene and the passing out scene are not the same scene, they are different scenes that appear in the trailer together

I know. I'm not saying that all black people act a certain way, but when people talk about "street", they are usually referring to certain people, and more than often they are black. What do you men by Ralph being "Street" then?

Wise Cracking, Attitude, Quick quips, tough, strong will, ...

Ralph being street sounds to me just that, like a kid who grew up on the streets, the streets are tough, hence said kid grows up to have a tough guy attitude, it says nothing to me about race.

HAHA. What a joke? Dibs doesn't mean he's going to rape her. And since when is telling your buddies a girl is attractive is a "consent to rape" or "rape joke".

I got what I needed. We can go back to the movie now.

HAHA. What a joke? Dibs doesn't mean he's going to rape her. And since when is telling your buddies a girl is attractive is a "consent to rape" or "rape joke".

I got what I needed. We can go back to the movie now.

in one of the trailers he says he calls dibs on April.

Ralph being street sounds to me just that, like a kid who grew up on the streets, the streets are tough, hence said kid grows up to have a tough guy attitude, it says nothing to me about race.

He grew up in the sewer with just his brothers and father tho. :lol

And it's Raph. This isn't a Christmas Story sequel. :lol

She passes out and he calls "first" dibs. How do you take that? :lol

he also tries to touch her boobs in one of the trailers.

THIS IS THE DIBS trailer that Deckard is talking about. TWO different Scenes :lol:lol he is in the SEWER when he says dibs, NOT when they meet her

I Told you so

She passes out and he calls "first" dibs. How do you take that?

This was the first time he saw her. He though she was attractive. While she is unconscious and couldnt hear him, he says "dibs" notifying his friends he likes her, and due to bro code, she is off limits... for now.

Back