Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tumblr_lz7ixnhTDv1r7amvbo2_500.gif

I hope this movie backfires so bad. Even kids who watch the Nick show are gonna be like "WTF thats not the turtles I know" :lol

I hope this movie backfires so bad. Even kids who watch the Nick show are gonna be like "WTF thats not the turtles I know" :lol

LIl cousin came down for easter and they played the trailer during the kids choice awards or somthing. He's really excited about it. These kids today man, they just dont understand.

Kids will like it because they will go in expecting to like it. They feel like they have to like it. Because everyone knows and loves ninja turtles. We all sort of grew up with them. Adults wear the 80s shirts and love the 90s movies so kids will want to like what their parents like

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Why do so many people dislike Bay? and if he's so disliked how come he keeps getting big titles that nearly everyone seems to slate?

I'm trying to understand. As the way so many people go on about Transformers, they go on like it was the biggest flop in mankind which would make John Carter appear reasonable…

and if he's so disliked how come he keeps getting big titles that nearly everyone seems to slate?

drugs man.... Hollywood does so much drugs. Sometimes I am surprised they make anything that is good at all :lol

Bay probably stays on schedule, probably says yes to his bosses, easy going, maybe doesn't go over budget. The people on top probably like good workers like that

Last edited:
Why do so many people dislike Bay? and if he's so disliked how come he keeps getting big titles that nearly everyone seems to slate?

I'm trying to understand. As the way so many people go on about Transformers, they go on like it was the biggest flop in mankind which would make John Carter appear reasonable…

Off the top of my head: he put balls on Devastator, racist robots, Transformers are side characters in a film about Transformers, Megan Fox, Shia LeBeouf, Robots peeing on people, Megatron not being a true/worthy villain in any film, Optimus Prime gets his ass kicked in every film, his constant wanking off to the U.S. Military, EXPLOSIONS, explosions at sunset, explosions at sunset with an American flag behind them, white Shredder, LCD filmmaking, Bay don't need no stinking scripts, gun toting Foot Clan, white Splinter,

And Last but not least: Movie about Trasforming robots fighting an intergalactic civil war on our planet spends 3/4 of it's runtime focused on annoying kid, his parents, his romance, humping dogs, and U.S. Military.

Off the top of my head: he put balls on Devastator, racist robots, Transformers are side characters in a film about Transformers, Megan Fox, Shia LeBeouf, Robots peeing on people, Megatron not being a true/worthy villain in any film, Optimus Prime gets his ass kicked in every film, his constant wanking off to the U.S. Military, EXPLOSIONS, explosions at sunset, explosions at sunset with an American flag behind them, white Shredder, LCD filmmaking, Bay don't need no stinking scripts, gun toting Foot Clan, white Splinter,

And Last but not least: Movie about Trasforming robots fighting an intergalactic civil war on our planet spends 3/4 of it's runtime focused on annoying kid, his parents, his romance, humping dogs, and U.S. Military.

Thing is, if the people who pays his wages for all this to happen, he has to do what they tell him. It's not like he can say up yours guys, I'm doing what the people want and then things become very difficult for future projects for him.

You do what your boss tells you or you wont be there. Thats life.

Cause he makes money. They spent $200 million for TF3. And it made a billion.

Exactly. So if it makes so much money I still don't understand how so many people claim it is the biggest failure known to history that so many seem to be so adamant about.

If he's not making money for them he wont be there and get someone else. So he must be doing something right. Regardless how people feel.

Thing is, if the people who pays his wages for all this to happen, he has to do what they tell him. It's not like he can say up yours guys, I'm doing what the people want and then things become very difficult for future projects for him.

You do what your boss tells you or you wont be there. Thats life.

Exactly. So if it makes so much money I still don't understand how so many people claim it is the biggest failure known to history that so many seem to be so adamant about.

If he's not making money for them he wont be there and get someone else. So he must be doing something right. Regardless how people feel.

Adam Sandler makes money. the people that did Scary movie 5 and Meet the spartans make money.

Even Resident Evil movies made money for Paul Anderson, that would mean that those guys are good directors.

movies can make money yet still be done in a horrible way by awful people. this is kind of bizarre but it happens. most americans will go see anything that is playing for some reason even if it is horrible

Mainly, it's a soulless revenue machine that dishonors the source. Their using the wrong words. It's a financial success. A despicable financial success.

Back