Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People care when a film they like get's a good score. If this TMNT film had a score of like 80% in RT it'd be used to suggest how great the film is. The internet is a funny place. :lol

But here's the thing. You are doing neither. :dunno

As you admitted earlier, you're just tossing it in all willy nilly to get some 'lolz with those who wish to participate.'

Simple question. Have you seen it? Do you have any intention of seeing it? Or are you just in here for the post count?

But here's the thing. You are doing neither. :dunno

As you admitted earlier, you're just tossing it in all willy nilly to get some 'lolz with those who wish to participate.'

Simple question. Have you seen it? Do you have any intention of seeing it? Or are you just in here for the post count?

It's not out until October in the UK so how do you suggest I see it? An illegal download or should I catch a plane to the USA just to see it?!...

As far as I'm concerned it's still pre-release for me.

Yes, but all they're doing is pooling other people's reviews. All RT says is that 19% of the reviews for the movie were positive. RT isn't saying it thinks the movie is as good as 19/100. There's a huge difference.
Of course man! :lol

However, how many times do I need to tell you people that it makes me laugh.

Horrible movies also sometimes make me laugh. But I'm usually cruelly and judgmentally laughing at the people involved, taking joy in their failures, because I'm a bad person.

did no one tel you? this is the freaks boards. unique opinions are not allowed here :lol

we all must hate sideshow, and love all things marvel pictures and Hot toys.

when_my_cousin_tells_me_that_im_a_generic_know_it_all_atheist-22143.gif

The new TMNT movie wasn't as bad as I was expecting from the reviews. I didn't think it was possible but I actually hated Megan Fox more than I thought I would. What on earth were they thinking with April's back story (I really don't know where to begin here)? A lot of the same over done Bay set pieces and action sequences, but I liked the banter between the turtles, and it was refreshingly different at times.

Overall C+

This is doing kinda badly at the BO :lol

I hope they don't get the BO they were expecting, maybe that'll push them to improve the story.

It was a bad story, but really nothing that wrote the characters into a corner or anything, nothing that can't be fixed with a decent writer and Bay off the boat :lol

My only hope for any possible sequel is at the beginning they go "We're supposed to be Ninja and yet we all wear this stupid **** that's about as stealth as explosive diarrehea in a mall bathroom. Let's burn all this and actually be ninjas, hide in shadows, use weapons, make smoke bombs, actually use throwing stars. I'm sure splinter can find a book in the sewer that can teach us all that ****. But seriously Donnie, you wear that stupid backpack around and it does nothing. I'm pretty sure I saw you glue a child's toy in there to get the lights blinking."

My only hope for any possible sequel is at the beginning they go "We're supposed to be Ninja and yet we all wear this stupid **** that's about as stealth as explosive diarrehea in a mall bathroom. Let's burn all this and actually be ninjas, hide in shadows, use weapons, make smoke bombs, actually use throwing stars. I'm sure splinter can find a book in the sewer that can teach us all that ****. But seriously Donnie, you wear that stupid backpack around and it does nothing. I'm pretty sure I saw you glue a child's toy in there to get the lights blinking."
:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :rotfl :lol :goodpost:

My 8 year old loved this movie, so it was a win in my book, but I wholeheartedly agree that if I'm going to have to sit through a sequel someday, I would love to see a little more ninja in the TMNT,

Wat, the turtles were very good ninjas in this, in the Subway scene they ****ed up like 20 foot soldiers in 1 minutes and nobody saw them, and there were like 20 hostages there, and Donnie's backpack does do **** :lol he used his electronic equipment quite a bit in the movie.

or they could go with the original idea they had back in the 90s :wink1::

NHHPMjE.png

or they could go with the original idea they had back in the 90s :wink1::

NHHPMjE.png

I've never see that before. Interesting, those designs look similar to the ones from the new film. Donatello has the glasses, the mechanical bow-staff, Leo has a similar style too and Michelangelo has the clothing and a bandanna similar to what Raphael was wearing in the new film. This makes me feel better about the designs in the new movie.

I still think the turtles are too big and strong. Why do they even need weapons or ninja skills if they are so powerful?

Back