Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she is okay with the new movie. she is going to give it a watch. And she is probably the biggest fan in the world....

dude, the biggest turtle fan in the world is giving the movie a chance and liked their personalities :lol

3lsJg.gif

i was wondering if she still lives at home with her family lol

and i wonder if she posts in the drome too

Crows, one stalk at a time bud. Work on getting a restraining order from that lovely cross eyed girl you found before you move on to the next. :lol Your lawyers not going to give you a group rate.

Crows, one stalk at a time bud. Work on getting a restraining order from that lovely cross eyed girl you found before you move on to the next. :lol Your lawyers not going to give you a group rate.

nah...that girl was meant for you my friend lol :lol I wouldn't want to ruin that, you guys could have something special :wink1:

I hope it's good because I want to see other Mutants like

Rock Steady
Be-Bop
General Tragg and his Rock Soldiers
Ace Duck
Leatherhead

and of course CASEY JONES

I'm glad to hear people are enjoying it despite its minor changes/flaws. Can't wait!!!!

disney-princess-disney-princess-35838464-500-283.gif

I'd take that article with a grain of salt. I'm sure I could go on Twitter and find 4 people that tweeted that Ghost Rider Spirits of Vengeance was a masterpiece. I'm excited for this film regardless but I'm still going in with spirits of Vengeance expectations.

Back