Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is Josh Pais who wore the costume and played the voice of Raphael, talking about the voice and the walk...and he does the walk.

Sorry, but white guys do not walk like that...at least not until they say black people doing it and copied it. :lol

We had but since you want to dredge it up again, Nope, Nope and Nope. I've seen enough Michael Bay movies to know his racial stereotyping and sex jokes. You'll never convince me his fingerprints aren't all over this. You really want to believe it's an innocent E.T. reference... be my guest :lol I've also read enough of the reviews to see I'm not the only one who's noticed that stuff. Several specifically mention how creepy Mikey comes off.

Bay is not directing this.

The ET reference is what it IS, if you want to believe anything else, that's you.

"Several"..... Anyway yeah, he comes off creepy, he even acknowledges it in the trailer, "Sorry that came across super creepy.... We will find you doe".

He doesn't come off creepy in those scenes in the trailers though.

:lol oh god. I was kinda hoping you meant Fred Willard.

At least he could make the movie fun by jerking off in the theater again.

As far as the turtles being black, they are turtles so they can't be anything other than turtles, but that doesn't mean they can't assimilate and behave a certain way. Michelangelo always sounds like a stereotypical white surfer dude, Splinter like a Japanese guy, and Raph, walked and talked black in the 1990 film.

I saw Raph as more 'street tough guy' than 'black'. With Mikey you can't escape the surfer dude... glad they're getting away from that hardcore stereotype.

Everyone always assumes that if Megan didn't get this role some Amazing actress would have gotten it. but Bay would have just hired another Victoria's secret model with no acting experience at all.
I stick to what I am saying, Megan was fine, and She was better than getting so hot model that can't act for ******

Touche. Fox wouldn't have been my first choice (not sure who my first choice would have been) but you're right. It could have been worse.

And again, I'm not anti-Fox. I'm one of the few that actually likes Jennifer's Body. I've been hearing she does fine, but it's hard to shake the baggage I guess.

she is okay with the new movie. she is going to give it a watch. And she is probably the biggest fan in the world....

dude, the biggest turtle fan in the world is giving the movie a chance and liked their personalities :lol

Back