Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typecasting and amazing acting don't go hand in hand. Cranston has been type cast a lot lately. Is he a terrible actor?

Scarjo was in some great smaller movies like Lost in Translation. Same goes for Salma etc. Hendricks in Drive. Fox has none of those credits or a role you can point to and say, that was good/memorable.

Lol. I guarantee if we did a nationwide poll, more people would recognize the name Megan Fox, and less Hendricks.

Crows. No. Just no dude.

And comparing Megan Fox to John Turturro is never o.k.

Lol. I guarantee if we did a nationwide poll, more people would recognize the name Megan Fox, and less Hendricks.

And would she suck a bit of talent out of each one of their souls, because if she did, she may be able to come close to Hendrick's acting abilities. :lol

In the end, it's a business. She is offered money to play a certain role. If she was really that bad, would they pay her to do what she does.

Transformers is a memorable role for her, and this most likely will be memorable for me too. She is in movies with characters I love, and while watching the movies, I never stop and think... Man, she is a terrible actress.

Crows. No. Just no dude.

And comparing Megan Fox to John Turturro is never o.k.

I didn't say Jhon Turturro can't act. I said Sam worthington can't act...

AND if you want to hate people for working with bay you might as well hate on Jhon Turturro because he was the dumbest and most stupidest thing of Transformers 2.
all the dumbest jokes came from him, the dumbest moments. Didn't a tranformer pee on him?

My point here is that if working with Bay and doing a crappy job gets hate from you, then the person you should hate the most should be Jhon since he ruined these movies

71pLds0.gif

What. The. ****. Happened.

I go to see GotG and I come back to this ********?? This really has turned into the 'Drome...

Have we settled yet that Mikey wasn't making a rape joke, wasn't trying to grab April's boob and the Turtle's aren't 'black'???

The only thing you've gotten right Deckard is that April was miscast (and I do like Fox and thinks she's a tad underrated..but as April...?), the Nick toon is AWESOME and yes, there is a better TMNT movie to be made (someday). But dude...don't discount any fans simply because they like the lighter side the MAJORITY of us grew up on.

Can we just drop all this **** please?

I saw the Turtle Cups with the toppers at the theatre tonight. Was hoping they'd have the special 3D glasses out, but they didn't.

this is going to be awesome regardless

and about Megan Fox being miscast.....

look at who replaced megan in Transformer 3 and transformers 4... "better the devil you know than the devil you don't".... I think we got lucky with Megan and she is certainly a hundred times better than those two girls.

that's why I liked Megan. Because once I saw transformers 3 and saw how truly awful that new girl was. I realized that Megan was not that bad at all. she was actually good in TF 1 and 2. that new girl was probably one of the worst actresses I've seen.

Everyone always assumes that if Megan didn't get this role some Amazing actress would have gotten it. but Bay would have just hired another Victoria's secret model with no acting experience at all.
I stick to what I am saying, Megan was fine, and She was better than getting so hot model that can't act for ******

Have we settled yet that Mikey wasn't making a rape joke, wasn't trying to grab April's boob and the Turtle's aren't 'black'???

Honestly, when I saw the tv spot and he made the "dips" joke, I didn't think ****, but I think he wants a shot at her...if you know what I mean. We'll know when we see the film.

As far as the turtles being black, they are turtles so they can't be anything other than turtles, but that doesn't mean they can't assimilate and behave a certain way. Michelangelo always sounds like a stereotypical white surfer dude, Splinter like a Japanese guy, and Raph, walked and talked black in the 1990 film.

Honestly, when I saw the tv spot and he made the "dips" joke, I didn't think ****, but I think he wants a shot at her...if you know what I mean. We'll know when we see the film.

As far as the turtles being black, they are turtles so they can't be anything other than turtles, but that doesn't mean they can't assimilate and behave a certain way. Michelangelo always sounds like a stereotypical white surfer dude, Splinter like a Japanese guy, and Raph, walked and talked black in the 1990 film.

:lol

What. The. ****. Happened.

I go to see GotG and I come back to this ********?? This really has turned into the 'Drome...

The only thing you've gotten right Deckard is that April was miscast (and I do like Fox and thinks she's a tad underrated..but as April...?), the Nick toon is AWESOME and yes, there is a better TMNT movie to be made (someday). But dude...don't discount any fans simply because they like the lighter side the MAJORITY of us grew up on.

Can we just drop all this **** please?

I saw the Turtle Cups with the toppers at the theatre tonight. Was hoping they'd have the special 3D glasses out, but they didn't.

We had but since you want to dredge it up again, Nope, Nope and Nope. I've seen enough Michael Bay movies to know his racial stereotyping and sex jokes. You'll never convince me his fingerprints aren't all over this. You really want to believe it's an innocent E.T. reference... be my guest :lol I've also read enough of the reviews to see I'm not the only one who's noticed that stuff. Several specifically mention how creepy Mikey comes off. I'm in no way against lighthearted stuff. Please read full sentences. I said I wanted the material taken more seriously, not devoid of fun. The fact that the studio let Michael Bay even be involved is enough for me to know it wasn't. If after 4 Transformers you guys think he has the best interest of the source material in mind, you are hopeless.

look at who replaced megan in Transformer 3 and transformers 4... "better the devil you know than the devil you don't".... I think we got lucky with Megan and she is certainly a hundred times better than those two girls.

that's why I liked Megan. Because once I saw transformers 3 and saw how truly awful that new girl was. I realized that Megan was not that bad at all. she was actually good in TF 1 and 2. that new girl was probably one of the worst actresses I've seen.

Replacing a Scion with a Prius doesn't make a Scion an amazing car. :lol

Back