Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never see that before. Interesting, those designs look similar to the ones from the new film. Donatello has the glasses, the mechanical bow-staff, Leo has a similar style too and Michelangelo has the clothing and a bandanna similar to what Raphael was wearing in the new film. This makes me feel better about the designs in the new movie.

I still think the turtles are too big and strong. Why do they even need weapons or ninja skills if they are so powerful?

I know this movie might suck, And people DON'T have to like it, I also know Bay is crap and he is not a good entertainer.

But that pic really shows that the turtles were going to get crazy and look weird since the 90s. All they did for the new one was pretty much tone down these designs

Can you imagine a movie where Michelangelo turns human? WTF.... who would play him? that's too bizarre. And monster Raph and Hulk Splinter? I almost kind of wish they did this movie just to see what the fans say about it :lol

Am I the only one who thought they acted better and looked better when they were kid turtles? I mean just make then a little bigger and those would be the ideal cgi turtles!!

Am I the only one who thought they acted better and looked better when they were kid turtles? I mean just make then a little bigger and those would be the ideal cgi turtles!!

The Turtles ALWAYS look weird without the masks, so that took me out of it a little bit. But I loved the kid turtles training montage. I wish they used more of those moves during the action scene. (I'm looking at you Raph...)

So glad the 4th ninja turtles movie never turned out like those designs, while it would have been interesting it would be plain weird seeingbraptor raph and that crazy looking splinter.

Yep, like kittens, they grow up and get fugly. :lol

So they gave Baxter Stockman a meaningless cameo and Casey Jones could have been the lead character? WTF? And why the hell did they have to make April the main character? Oh because there's a lack of female leads in movies? Well, make a new film with a female lead, not TMNT. It's called TMNT, not the April O'Neil chronicles. Too bad they didn't give Kevin Eastman some creative control...

"but imagine Will Arnett meeting Casey Jones"

How about no...I don't need a love triangle with Arnett and Jones fighting over Sammiches (fox) :slap

So they gave Baxter Stockman a meaningless cameo and Casey Jones could have been the lead character? WTF? And why the hell did they have to make April the main character? Oh because there's a lack of female leads in movies? Well, make a new film with a female lead, not TMNT. It's called TMNT, not the April O'Neil chronicles. Too bad they didn't give Kevin Eastman some creative control...

How about no...I don't need a love triangle with Arnett and Jones fighting over Sammiches (fox) :slap

Yeah I was left scratching my head after reading that interview aswell. My favourite part was they read the original comics, loved them and all they came away with was "we want badass turtles" but everything else is going to be a new take Huh?!?

Wow what a let down..just watched it tonight give me the original first two movies any day over this. The turtles had none of the charm they had in the original films they didn't look as good too.

Really missed kasey jones too, instantly forgettable bay film.

this is what the turtles were going to look like when they were aliens
(and not teenagers)

_1409079960.jpg

_1409079974.jpg

_1409079968.jpg

_1409079987.jpg

At least as aliens they looked like actual humanoid turtles and not like bastard broods of Hulk and Princess Fiona :lol

Back