Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And dumb people will go oblivious to Michael Bay's typical trademark racism and sexual exploitation.

Next you guys will tell me they picked Megan Fox for her acting abilities. :lol

Megan Fox was hired the same way Scarjo was hired for Black Widow or the same way Lidnsay Lohan used to get hired before she went crazy.

you CANT blame Bay for something that everyone in Hollywood does.

Christina Hendricks, Salma Hayek, Sofia Vergara etc. get hired for their looks

I don't like Bay, sadly he's producing this movie, but he's not directing it.

He may or may not have all that crap on the transformers movies, I don't know and don't care.

Bottomline here, is that there are no rape jokes nor sexual undertones to those jokes in the teasers.

Whoa WHoa whoa. Whoa. This is not my batman glass.

Christina Hendricks? Scarjo? Salma? They can actually act. They have a few solid roles under their belt. Megan? Nope. Just eye candy.

Hey deckard, michael bay direct the 90's movie and throw this rape joke in their too?

tumblr_mok3u3nSfk1rcznaoo1_500.gif

Taking completely innocent humor and assuming the worst. You Deckard, are a fool.

they were actually more rapey in their attitude in the 90s movie. From what we see n the trailer only Mikey is the one being like that

Christina Hendricks? Scarjo? Salma? They can actually act. They have a few solid roles under their belt. Megan? Nope. Just eye candy.

whether they can act or not doesn't matter to Hollywood. I don't even want to defend Bay but you are blaming him for something that ALL of Hollywood does.

Scarjo can't really act that well. she does the same thing in every movie. same smugy face. she is good playing the hot girl but that's why she got typecast.

I'm talking about every movie he's ever made being full of stereotypes and sexual degradation. Transformers were for kids too. Go back a page or google it and read any of the dozens of articles about racism etc in those.

Just because you assume it is racism doesn't mean we all do man. Like I said, you look for stereotypes you'll find them. I didn't see stereotypes in Bad boys or Transformers. Because I don't think characteristics of fictional characters assume a racial stereotype. But that is where we differ, and you'll never be able to convince me to see it your way.

And this is the guy calling michael bay a sexist pig? Haha I happen to like her acting. She exceeds where others can not. In action comedies. I don't feel Hendricks and Salma can perform as well in the same roles.

And this is the guy calling michael bay a sexist pig? Haha I happen to like her acting. She exceeds where others can not. In action comedies. I don't feel Hendricks and Salma can perform as well in the same roles.

Pro troll folks. You got me good. Nice work the past few pages. :lol I also like how I'm sexist for defending most of those women Crows condemns all of. :lol

Pro troll folks. You got me good. Nice work the past few pages. :lol I also like how I'm sexist for defending most of those women Crows condemns all of. :lol

Megan fox gets all this hate for being in Bay movies but the other ones I mentioned don't do a much better job. Specially scarjo. why is she typecast then? if she is so amazing? why is she always getting the same role?

salma might be super hot and she is really nice but she does the same acting in every movie. Not trolling at all. People give them a pass because of how hot they are. They are all the same. pretty women that do the same role over and over.

A lot of Hollywood actors do the same thing over and over. Even George Clooney does it.

Megan fox gets all this hate for being in Bay movies but the other ones I mentioned don't do a much better job. Specially scarjo. why is she typecast then? if she is so amazing? why is she always getting the same role?

salma might be super hot and she is really nice but she does the same acting in every movie. Not trolling at all. People give them a pass because of how hot they are. They are all the same. pretty women that do the same role over and over.

Typecasting and amazing acting don't go hand in hand. Cranston has been type cast a lot lately. Is he a terrible actor?

Scarjo was in some great smaller movies like Lost in Translation. Same goes for Salma etc. Hendricks in Drive. Fox has none of those credits or a role you can point to and say, that was good/memorable.

Typecasting and amazing acting don't go hand in hand. Cranston has been type cast a lot lately. Is he a terrible actor?

Scarjo was in some great smaller movies like Lost in Translation. Same goes for Salma etc. Hendricks in Drive. Fox has none of those credits or a role you can point to and say, that was good/memorable.

my only point is that these people do the same thing over and over. Even Keanu reeves and sam worthington do the same stuff repeatedly. you are hating on Megan for something that a lot of actors do.
Jessica Alba is not even that good either. this could go on and on. Lost in Translation might have been a good movie but it doesn't mean Scarjo was great in it, She did what she always does. she just happened to be in a good movie the same way Keanu happened to be in the Matrix.

Bay IS an idiot. Im not even say anything about that. But I think it is unfair when people hate on Megan just because of association, you might as well hate on everyone else that works with him like Will smith or josh duhamel (Another guy that has no range)

you might as well hate on john turturro since he was the dumbest thing about the TF movies.

Back