Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. This "rape joke" thing must be trolling. Me and you are on the same page brother. Please tell me you other guys honestly didn't think "dibs" was in reference to rape.

Also, it is literally a frame for frame ET reference. Haha

:hi5:

Yeah nothing "rape" related even crossed my mind.

The dibs line is obviously Mikey saying he likes April...

I mean c'mon :lol

:hi5:

Yeah nothing "rape" related even crossed my mind.

The dibs line is obviously Mikey saying he likes April...

I mean c'mon :lol

Yeah and if you watch the ET reference. His finger is dead center chest and up around her collar bone. Not breast. Haha. What can we do buddy. Fools will be fools.

Yeah and if you watch the ET reference. His finger is dead center chest and up around her collar bone. Not breast. Haha. What can we do buddy. Fools will be fools.

And dumb people will go oblivious to Michael Bay's typical trademark racism and sexual exploitation.

Next you guys will tell me they picked Megan Fox for her acting abilities. :lol

What feels wrong to me is twisting those scenes into giving them sexual undertones...

I would think the "We can still have adult conversations" is a more naughty scene than any of the previously mentioned, but still not sexual.

The teenager having a crush on the adult female protagonist is nothing new and it doesn't have to be sexual.

The most recent example I can think of is "Attack the block"... Pest, a 14 year old teenager has a crush on the girl he and his friends mugged and later help to escape the aliens, who's a nurse of around 28 years old.

ATB is a violent movie, yet, there's no sexual undertones to it, only a teenager acting stupid when he's close to his older crush, like any normal teenager would act.

Hey deckard, michael bay direct the 90's movie and throw this rape joke in their too?

tumblr_mok3u3nSfk1rcznaoo1_500.gif

Taking completely innocent humor and assuming the worst. You Deckard, are a fool.

The idea of the turtles finding April attractive is old, but I've always thought it was creepy. I get that they are teenager with teenage hormones, so it makes sense for them to like girls, but they are turtles, which makes it creepy. And now they wear pants too, why? Human's wear pants for a reason, turtles don't need them, or do they now? :horror

What feels wrong to me is twisting those scenes into giving them sexual undertones...

I would think the "We can still have adult conversations" is a more naughty scene than any of the previously mentioned, but still not sexual.

The teenager having a crush on the adult female protagonist is nothing new and it doesn't have to be sexual.

The most recent example is "Attack the block"... Pest, a 14 year old teenager has a crush on the girl he and his friends mugged and later help to espace the aliens, who's a nurse of around 28 years old.

Seriously. Haha. She was pretty too.

The idea of the turtles finding April attractive is old, but I've always thought it was creepy. I get that they are teenager with teenage hormones, so it makes since for them to like girls, but they are turtles, which makes it creepy. And now they wear pants too, why? Human's wear pants for a reason, turtles don't need them, or do they now? :horror

They are trying to assimilate. That has always been a point of the turtles. They want to be liked by humans. They want to be out in the public.

And do you expect them to like regular female turtles? Wtf...

And you.. don't know this guy

taken at the playboy mansion but he was probably just there to make sure all the girls had a solid education. :lol

Sigh. How does him being attracted to women and partying at the playboy mansion have anything to do with him promoting rape and racism?

I'm not an idiot, I know there have been numerous reports from actors/actress' he's worked with stating he is a terrible person, and that he has a crude absurd sense of humor. But that doesn't make me look for racism and women degrading in all of his films.

I'm talking about every movie he's ever made being full of stereotypes and sexual degradation. Transformers were for kids too. Go back a page or google it and read any of the dozens of articles about racism etc in those.

Back