Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like sombody else said I think on the technodrome forums. The original movie trailers all had different voices that werent in the movie even shredder.

I guess I can kinda hear Tony Shaloub in splinters voice but if its him, they changed it so much that they could of cast Christopher Walken as splinter and it wouldn't of mattered.

ace-ventura-plunger-o.gif

648.gif

:lecture

We gotta see how it does first. TF fans hated transformers and now we have an upcoming fourth sequel coming out this june. I think the GA has more knowledge on Tmnt hence the huge backlash over the alien thing. This movie is very interesting. Hell this whole summer movie season is interesting.

We gotta see how it does first. TF fans hated transformers and now we have an upcoming fourth sequel coming out this june. I think the GA has more knowledge on Tmnt hence the huge backlash over the alien thing. This movie is very interesting. Hell this whole summer movie season is interesting.

I said this already but if it is good, then great because we got a good movie.

If it sucks, then even better because the reviews and the crying and whining of the fans will be extremely entertaining. :yess: it will be entertaining for weeks to come :lol

is that monks voice as splinter? Also, that shot of splinter looks awful, as of right now I'm not digging this to much, but we'll see.

I said this already but if it is good, then great because we got a good movie.

If it sucks, then even better because the reviews and the crying and whining of the fans will be extremely entertaining. :yess: it will be entertaining for weeks to come :lol

I really is a win win situation. If it sucks we'll get a better reboot along with some funny ass reviews. If its good then the whole internet will be shocked.

Like sombody else said I think on the technodrome forums. The original movie trailers all had different voices that werent in the movie even shredder.

Yeah, Shredder has a super Asian voice, and Mikey's voice was worse - the movie's "God, I love being a Turtle!" is infinitely better than the trailer.

That TV Spot made it even worse. They gave the foot clan guns!?!?! Has anyone involved with this film, even heard of a Ninja? I try to be optimistic about a movie, especially before I ever see the film. But this is a joke. I really hope this POS bombs, and in a just world takes Bay's career with it.

But in this reality(because it is the worst reality) it will make IM3 money and they will continue with this nonsense.

Back