Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The face at least looks better! Hahahaha

Yeah...no. More Turtle like yes. Maybe for Slash the more turtley design would work. But I don't see the designs above being expressive enough to work for the main 4.

And no OT 'bulbous beak' and nostrils though... 2 of the major complaints the current designs have. And they'd still be covered in ****. And be carrying guns. So...no lips win? (for those who didn't like the lips.)

this is what the turtles were going to look like when they were aliens
(and not teenagers)

View attachment 129976

View attachment 129977

View attachment 129978

View attachment 129979

Jeez what dumbass who wanted to piss off the world made this ****. Did they actually think this stupid **** would sell? Like seriously did they actually people would watch such ****. I mean you can say what you want about this movie but atleast they got the turtles personalities right and they looked somwhat like the turtles.

I saw those and thought....... back away, back away NOW! :lol

I can appreciate the creativity but as far as TMNT go, hell No! Especially touting guns WTH!!!

To be fair these were PITCH images that an artist went to the studio with to get on board the movie. And to Bay's 'credit', they got turned away.

Either way the script said they were going to look similar to that. So i dont know about giving Bay any credit because it would have been something similar

This movie would of tanked hard as **** if they would of used those designs and given the turtles guns. What a dip****, I cant believe he thought giving the turtles guns would be a good idea. Wow not even Bay thought this would work and thats saying somthing.

To be fair these were PITCH images that an artist went to the studio with to get on board the movie. And to Bay's 'credit', they got turned away.

I'll give you that - but he still wanted to turn them into aliens. Also, the final version he went with look horrid.

Man, what did I just watch... :( :monkey3 :cuckoo: :lol

It wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. I did laugh in some parts and I think the fact that my expectations were at 0% to start with made it only slightly OK. It still felt like a generic kids movie though only made to sell toys and make some money in the process. It will be forgotten very soon. I still didn't like the turtle designs in action and what was worse than the turtles wearing all the crap was that fact that none of it fell off during any fighting or during the mountain scene!!!

It wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. I did laugh in some parts and I think the fact that my expectations were at 0% to start with made it only slightly OK. It still felt like a generic kids movie though only made to sell toys and make some money in the process. It will be forgotten very soon. I still didn't like the turtle designs in action and what was worse than the turtles wearing all the crap was that fact that none of it fell off during any fighting or during the mountain scene!!!

That's about it, I guess. Honestly, I don't even know what I was expecting from the movie, lol. Atm, I am just too 'shell shocked' to put my thoughts together. Need to give it some time.

Oh, and this is still better!

I am just too 'shell shocked' to put my thoughts together.

come_on_gtfo_now_gif.gif

;)

Back