Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bs8vCMXIUAAMyMg.jpg:medium

Love Leo by Jed Henry...

hum4nr.jpg

And absolutely love "Wisdom" by Jorge Coelho :rock thanks for sharing :duff:

250uxee.jpg

:lol I actually like the sound of that.

I don't think they're over designed, that would imply that what they're wearing has no aesthetic or practical function.

they're turtles. they have shells. they don't need armor on their torso's getting in the way, and making loads of unneeded noise.

they're also ninja. that means lightweight, and slient. they're carrying far too much gear to be considered practical.

they're turtles. they have shells. they don't need armor on their torso's getting in the way, and making loads of unneeded noise.

they're also ninja. that means lightweight, and slient. they're carrying far too much gear to be considered practical.

you killed me there! :rotfl:rotfl

yeah, lightweight isn't really the right word, i meant more along the lines of light on their feet.

carrying 90 lbs of computer gear doesn't lend itself to that very well.

I've already addressed all that pages ago, all I will say is that the designs make sense, trying to justify complains on the accessorizes is rooted directly to the concept of "teenage mutant ninja turtles" :dunno

Selective suspension of disbelief between different versions of humanoid talking turtles is silly.

Last edited:
Back