Best Spiderman statue from any companies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sideshow-marvel-spiderman-back-in-black-comiquette.jpg

This has to be the most customizable Spider-Man out there.

Don't fall for a BIN price on the bay. Try to buy one through our forum. I may be wrong but I don't remember this selling at a premium price. If I see one around retail price I'll shoot you a PM. Everyone should have a statue they love in their collection.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. I'll keep an eye out for it.

dude what are you smoking, this is going for $300ish at most.

setup a monitor on eBay that will email you when this gets listed. I bought many statues this way. Just be patient.

I was going by some of the prices on ebay. I'll do what you said. If I find one for a good price I'll definitely buy it. To me, that is the ultimate Spiderman statue.

Yeah these things sell for tens of thousands of dollars. The funny part is they sell for those prices. I think there were only a 100 of those made by Bowen.

No idea who made this one-of-a-kind masterpiece...

spiderman-rear-view.jpg

It's "kinda" life-sized... At least the head & left arm.

here's the list of top spideys in order.

sideshow pf
attakus peter parker (ramos)
ss hulk vs spiderman
ss comiq
attakus gargoyle version
sharper image 1/3 scale

Ughh....what an atrocity. Who decided Spidey should look like a monster? I'd rather own the cow!

BB

Todd Mcfarlane :lecture

lol wtf...this looks awesome i want it. Anyone know who made it or what it's called on ebay?

I think its from mcfarlane toys, they did a series of 3D posters, album covers and comic covers before they became the turd they are.

Back