DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... p76: Lots of updates on last page!

Very cool custom! :clap

Thanks, buddy! :)

Fantastic collection - especially those Lord of the Rings Replica swords, they are very impressive!! :clap

With the name you carry, I imagine those are something you'd like. :D I am very happy with them. It's like wielding a little bit of Middle-Earth in your hand. :)

@DCDK: good to have you back, man! :) Very nice update and vid :clap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot! :)

Great collection and Congrats on the deadpool custom head it looks amazing :clap

Thank you very much! :)

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... p75: IM Mark VI Maquette Video Review!

And this is me. :)

collection_me.jpg
You're the one in the Boba Fett-helmet there at the left side corner, right :wink1::lol

...and "yes" DCDK's home is still awesome and beautiful :clap

Here's my latest review. :)

Great review bro!

I Concur my Friend

Okay, guys. I've been slacking with the updates. But I got some for you.

I recently acquires one of my most wanted grails within the UC LOTR Replica Sword line. The Sword of Boromir! Oh, and then there is my entire collection in the bottom of this post.

boromir1.jpg

boromir2.jpg

boromir3.jpg

boromir4.jpg

lotr_swords.jpg

DAMN! That's a Small Armory you got there, Chris

Also, I just acquired my very first custom piece. In fact, it's "just" an upgrade to my Deadpool PF. It's a custom head, which features an unmasked DP, with a removable hood. Made by madXcollector and sculpted by none other than Troy McDevitt and painted by Mireya Romo-Bowen!

dp_custom1.jpg

dp_custom2.jpg

dp_custom3.jpg

dp_custom4.jpg

dp_custom5.jpg

dp_custom6.jpg

dp_custom7.jpg

WHOA! Excellent Wade Wilson, Love the Cockiness in the facial expression or whats left of a face :lol:lol:lol

collection_me.jpg

I use Stunt Doubles when I am needed for any kind of Pictorial Documentation and none of them look anything like me nor color :wink1:
:lol:lol:lol

Okay, guys. I've been slacking with the updates. But I got some for you.

I recently acquires one of my most wanted grails within the UC LOTR Replica Sword line. The Sword of Boromir! Oh, and then there is my entire collection in the bottom of this post.

lotr_swords.jpg

Also, I just acquired my very first custom piece. In fact, it's "just" an upgrade to my Deadpool PF. It's a custom head, which features an unmasked DP, with a removable hood. Made by madXcollector and sculpted by none other than Troy McDevitt and painted by Mireya Romo-Bowen!

dp_custom7.jpg

collection_me.jpg

Awesome updates!!! The Deadpool custom sculpt looks really cool on the PF. Enjoyed the video as well. Congrats and nice score!!! :hi5:

Great to see you amongst all those great Collectibles Chris....congrats :hi5:

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... p77: Unboxing Batman Premium Format!

Okay, here's a bucket load of pictures. Hope it's not too much, lol! I included some pictures of him inside my BESTA. Per request.

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... p77: Unboxing Batman Premium Format!

Love your collection and setup Chris!!! You also have really cool reviews! Keep it up buddy.

-Danny

Back