2012 Disney Sideshow Speculations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received confirmation from SS that the old hag is next!!! :yess:

Well, that's seriously disappointing :(

I know some will be rather interesting, and I'm sure it will look good, but why Sideshow,why couldn't you at least make Snow White first.

Anyway, I submitted a "Ask Sideshow", wanting to know where my Belle, Beast and Snow White are.

Hopefully they will unveil snow at the con this year, if they are in fact going to do some princesses. Though I personally would have loved a jafar, I think the old hag will also look quite good beside the evil queen.

At least we know the line has some kind of pulse. That is what I was most excited for. Now we just need a more people into the line. Being a pain in SS rear seems to have gotten quite a few answers over in the LOTR thread so slam them with questions to show there is lots of interest!

This is disappointing. We haven't heard a peep from Sideshow on the next Disney character and the villain they decide to roll out next is from a movie we've already gotten a character from. :( I'm happy with my Evil Queen. Don't need the hag. Snow White would have been nice. Oh well..another pass.

I love the Hag from Snow WHite and this is a def buy from me. Im sorry I missed out on the evil queen but the Hag is mine!!!:wink1:

Hopefully they will unveil snow at the con this year, if they are in fact going to do some princesses. Though I personally would have loved a jafar, I think the old hag will also look quite good beside the evil queen.

At least we know the line has some kind of pulse. That is what I was most excited for. Now we just need a more people into the line. Being a pain in SS rear seems to have gotten quite a few answers over in the LOTR thread so slam them with questions to show there is lots of interest!

and where exactly did you get this information that the old hag is next? if so, it's kind of a weird choice...

and where exactly did you get this information that the old hag is next? if so, it's kind of a weird choice...

They released a tweet yesterday about the Jack Sparrow PF and i replied to their tweet asking about what is next in the villain line. They then responded to me with the old hag info. Again, not my top choice either, but I will get it and I am more excited that the line is still going

You know, I've been giving the Old Hag some thought. She should be smaller, since she is hunched in the film. I cant't imagine a piece her size going for $350.

UNLESS...Sideshow decided to surprise as with a complientary piece, akn to Jessica's penguin waiter. My hope for that extra? The Magic Mirror!

Wouldn't that be sweet?

While the Hag wouldn't be as tall, I can't see her being any less complex and hence cheap compared to the others.

I'm still a bit miffed that the Queens Hag form comes so 'soon' as they continue the villains line, even tho so many of us keep telling them, Snow White, Belle, Beast, etc.

snow white, belle, beast etc are not part of the villain line because they're not villains :p
I'm glad they are continuing this villain line but still consider the old hag a strange choice... will still buy her but it's strange
they would have an instant sellout should they've gone with a character like Jafar...

That is a good point, I didn't think about a possible magic mirror exclusive. That would be pretty awesome!

Jessica is not a villain either, but she's on the way...

I already have that one order and i'am now waiting to see pics of the old hag and jack sparrow to see how good they are before i buy them. if they aren't that good i can live with my evil queen p.f and my older jack sparrow with light up lamp does the new jack sparrow have something that lights up.

Back