Facebook Group from Forums?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave doesn't on-sell our data for targeted advertising opportunities like Mark does. I'm staying put.

I don't want people to see my face. I'm hideous.

here is my profile pic. it was taken on my way home the morning after a Clutch show in Pa last year .

248961_234178926595800_100000110822242_1160307_5584747_n.jpg

one of my FB friends had a meltdown on FB last night over his lovelife. he finally woke up and took that shiznit down . the ****** chills were overwhelming. people never cease to amaze me.

Mine started as a means to reconnect with lost high school friends.

Then it turned into high school again.

Then I started to laugh at all the losers who picked on me in high school and where they are now.

Then it became a global ID registry.
Then it became illegal to enter false info on Facebook
Then I laughed again.

Then I deactivated.

The end.

Based on the new SSF page, looks like about 80% of Freaks are using fake avatars on Facebook anyway, so no worries there. Some don't even use their real name. . .

I don't. That's what my other Facebook page is for. If I tied my 3 Facebook pages together, I'd miss most of it because I don't have time to read every single post, every single day, especially since one is a gaming page and I have can over a thousand postings on it daily easily. Plus the fact that some of my work mates and friends are snooty so I wouldn't want them to be able to read everything I saw or do.

I don't know how people with hundreds of "friends" keep up with it. No wonder why some live on Facebook.

The SSF page is tied to my Facebook page that has Freaks already on it.

Then it became illegal to enter false info on Facebook
Then I laughed again.

Then I deactivated.

The end.

What? when? what do you mean false Info? like what job you have? never read about this

yeah i started a FB just to keep in touch with a few family and friends then it turned into random friends from highschool that I dont care about finding me and pretending to be my friends when we no longer have anything in common. I slowly start to delete everyone even family. I dont mind its cool either way, to be here on the boards and see something else on FB.

What? when? what do you mean false Info? like what job you have? never read about this

I've read it somewhere. Authorities use Facebook for crime investigations partially criminals but also associates of suspects. Some states, not sure about provinces, have or are in the process of making it a criminal offense to falsify your FB info. Don't be surprised that this was never debated or discussed about. The global registry was on the MSNBC special.

I can just imagine the hysteria now, and aside from going for an IPO --- :lol:lol

Everyone's info will be open to shareholders...whose interests no one will ever knowwwwww.... :panic::horror:panic::horror:panic:

Back