Doritos Locos Tacos...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend and I were at a taco bell when I was 18 and we were eating tacos when he felt something strange in his,mouth as he was chewing.he spit it out and sittig on the table in his half chewed taco was a band aid!!it was the most disgusting and disturbing thing I ever saw.I have never eaten there since and will never eat there again.

Doritos don't belong in tacos kids!

Well maybe taco bell tacos since they're not really the real thing anyway.

A friend and I were at a taco bell when I was 18 and we were eating tacos when he felt something strange in his,mouth as he was chewing.he spit it out and sittig on the table in his half chewed taco was a band aid!!it was the most disgusting and disturbing thing I ever saw.I have never eaten there since and will never eat there again.

ewwwwww!!! I rarely eat in fast food anyway. Needless to say I used to work for Burger King way way back. You can't totally trust these kind of service. There's always some disgruntled employee or low life.

Doritos don't belong in tacos kids!

Well maybe taco bell tacos since they're not really the real thing anyway.

I dont think people eat them because they think its REAL mexican food. I eat it because sometimes I just crave bad fake junk mexican type food. If others don't agree that's cool but I don't give a darn to be truthfully honest.

Saying Taco Bell is real Mexican food is like saying Kim Kardashian is a real celebrity.

Taco Bell doesn't ____ up my insides like real mexican food does.

But I mostly eat the Crispy Potato Soft Tacos....mmm.

How can you NOT like fake-Mexican tacos combined with Doritos? I ate these things three nights in a row and want more.

To be honest, I live in Southern California where there are 'real' Mexican restaurants every few blocks and I prefer Taco Bell. The carnitas, papusas, and tamales my students bring me are delicious, but for the most part I am not a big fan of authentic Mexican food.

This is king.

Crispy-Potato-Soft-Taco-open.jpg

tried one yesterday for the first time.....this should be mandatory for all taco shells............:yess:

Not big on fast food but I do enjoy Taco Bell from time to time. I'm sticking to regular Crunchy or Soft Tacos though. Tried a Doritos Locos Taco and thought it was "meh". Also tried the new Beefy Nacho Burritto...and I'll never try that again.

I am having me some taco bell tonight. I don't know why but I do crave that crap from time to time. We don't really eat fast food, but when we do it seems that Taco Bell is my first choice. Weird, I'm aware.

Going to have a chicken burrito, a volcano taco, and then MAYBE a Doritos Locos Tacos if I feel like I can eat that much. Which, I probably can't but when I get to my last taco I always wish I had one more.

Back