Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

Guess I am real easy to please, cause this is a 'must own' for me.........looks fantastic!

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

sideshowbatman.jpg

Last edited:

^Eh... not diggin' that at all.

Hmm...that first one...not too bad. I don't know how to respond to it having the Arkham City head sculpt. Unless you change the eyes really.

My impression is that its not rubber. It looks like the same material as hulk arms. It looks like vinyl. I think that is the reason the suit looks a bit loose.

Damn, oh well.

Just saw your edit :lol. Looks pretty neat. I guess recoloring the fabric might work for a Batman Animated Series suit.

Just saw your edit :lol. Looks pretty neat. I guess recoloring the fabric might work for a Batman Animated Series suit.

ZOMG a 1/6 BTAS Bats would be my holy grail Bats. I remember a member here who pm'ed me his WIP shots of his customs, it was amazing. I wonder what happened to him, or rather, those customs. :lol

ZOMG a 1/6 BTAS Bats would be my holy grail Bats. I remember a member here who pm'ed me his WIP shots of his customs, it was amazing. I wonder what happened to him, or rather, those customs. :lol

If sideshow milks there dc line you will see a batman from that series.

I decided to check out on a hunch, and to my surprise, I discovered something.

So I juxtaposed those sample pics with that of the game, (you can view Batman model at the Character Trophies menu) and I just noticed that his briefs folds the same way the figure does, that's not a deformity in any way, if anything it's super accurate. :clap

arkham-city-character-trophies.jpg

batman_arkham_city_win_7_theme_by_demsd-d46ffuw.jpg

I decided to check out on a hunch, and to my surprise, I discovered something.

So I juxtaposed those sample pics with that of the game, (you can view Batman model at the Character Trophies menu) and I just noticed that his briefs folds the same way the figure does, that's not a deformity in any way, if anything it's super accurate. :clap

arkham-city-character-trophies.jpg

batman_arkham_city_win_7_theme_by_demsd-d46ffuw.jpg

Nice catch Ryan :clap

The only thing that will stop me from getting this, is if I have to choose between Arkham Batman and Returns Keaton.

I'm getting both, no way I could turn either down.

I'm getting both, no way I could turn either down.

I'm in the process of cancelling a few things, so that i can make room in the budget. I have already let Winter Soldier and Amazing Spider-Man 2 go. So I think I may be good to go for both, especially if i use all my reward points on one of these in order to bring it down a bit. But I want both. I am a Batman whore(according to my wife), so I can't let these slide by. I am trying not to even look at the SSC Batman, cause I don't want to be tempted.

THe only 2 things that could stop me from getting this is the price and any major QC issues. But I think regardless, it is at least preordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back