Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

Fine then, my faith. Since Hot Toys can't really please everyone now can they? I love the design of them both. Especially Optimus.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

Today is preview night, right?

Will we see picks of this guy?

Reallllllllly hope they make harley as well. They just got to. :pray:

Specs for BTTF were already released today, Bats can't be far behind.

Haven't we been saying that forever now though? There are no certainties with the AC figures lol

Reallllllllly hope they make harley as well. They just got to. :pray:
i4bey.jpg

I'm ready for pics to start popping up. We have seen a new Gordon and Blake, as well as Ripley from Aliens. I want to see this guy.

Haven't we been saying that forever now though? There are no certainties with the AC figures lol

I do hope this is a trend for future Comic-Cons. The coordinated information dump of specs and pics for stuff shown at the cons seems like a great idea on HT's part. A good way to keep people at both cons and neither informed.

Ahhhhh!!!! It's real I can't believe it!!! This a great day for Batman fans

Batman returned!!!!!!

I really can't believe its coming!

NICE....!!!!! Looking forward to some different pictures too!

I hope there's a full reveal in the next few days or they at least show all the accessories coming with him at SDCC. It's crazy how happy I am right now to finally see this guy on display.

He looks huge! Class. Definite purchase, and my first for a while, too.

This confirms that there's no joker? Or is he behind he cape.

The arkham figure looks amazing. Dare I say better than returns?!

Looks a'ight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back