Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

This confirms that there's no joker? Or is he behind he cape.

Biojex said he's not there. There's always the possibility that he's at Ani-Com, though.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

damn that batman is huge on steroids

This truly has been a perfect. "Batman day."

These is the kind of feels Iron Man collectors get to have every day.

These is the kind of feels Iron Man collectors get to have every day.

**** no! They don't wait 2 to 20 years.

Also that wrinkle on the right arm... ugh, I just hope it's not rubber after all.

Both Arkham City (those colors!) and Returns look fantastic :yess:

**** no! They don't wait 2 to 20 years.

Also that wrinkle on the right arm... ugh, I just hope it's not rubber after all.

In some ways, the wait makes these more special, to me.

Arkham bats looks absolutely massive. Can't wait to see more pics and get the full specs. Hoping for the full array of gadgets. Looks stunning.

Because of the camera angle, he looks taller than 1/6 scall and he's freaking ripped!!! I cannot wait for more pics!!!

It looks amazing.

Did preview night start already?

Yep, that's where Bio snapped the pic.

Thanks

Damn batman is huuuuge. It's a shame the rubber messes up the look of action poses, for people who wanna pull those off

shocked_fans_omg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back